Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retboi Firemage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retboi

Retboi Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Retboi Firemage   Retboi Firemage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:59 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Character Name: Retboi

Where are you from: Holland (isnt that weird)

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? no worries

Race: TROLLLLL

Class: MAGE!!!!

Level : 70

Talent spec: FULL fire

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing): depends on whats needed, dps shifting between 800 and +1k. health between 7.5-10.5 k.

10 man instance experience/attunement: kara za

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids):
done all heroics, been farming kara, been za couple of times.

Reason for joining:
left DBT (dragonsblood) a week ago, because i needed some change ingame. Wasnt planning on rejoining a guild. Smudge has been asking me for ages and convinced me last night to join u. I playwow for the game, so i hope with The Conspiracy, i can experience the game the fullest ^^.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:
felt the need for change.

Raiding times are usually between 2030 hrs and 2300 hrs, game time starting Friday of each week, lasting for usually 3 eveings. Would you be available for these raids. If not, state when you would be available:
depending on RL schedule, ill be raiding as much as possible. That means its possible i wont be able to raid for weeks sometimes and sometimes able to raid all week.

Commitment. Sometimes on new bosses, there will be times when we spend a couple of nights, just getting wiped. How would this effect you and would you continue to practice on these bosses?
Depending on the instance i could be getting frustrated by whiping in heroics a lot, kara whipes shouldnt be neccesary. Progress-raids are hard so no probs on whiping and semi-slow progress.

When on a guild run of any instance and the going gets tough, i.e. maybe a few wipes and maybe more wipes, what would be your actions and why?
See last Wink

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
TS already running, no headset tho. Will be buying one in near future.
Back to top Go down
Goyial
Old Timer - Still Welcome

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Retboi Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retboi Firemage   Retboi Firemage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Bit worried on the "frustrated" part? Last night group 1 anyone?
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Retboi Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retboi Firemage   Retboi Firemage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:43 pm

I have know Retboi for quite some time now, on WoW and I have no worries with him at all. If I did, i wouldnt have asked him to join.
We do need more raiding ready players, even though he said he wont always be raiding dou to real life issued.

I think he could be a great asset to the guild. Gets my full support.

More commenta are welcome from the guild, however, i think i can safely say he will be accepted. We all somethimes get frustrated when getting wiped, as long as nobody behaves like Amadman did last night with blaming everybody else and constantly swearing in chat, then no worries. I am convinced that Retboi does not behave in that manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retboi Firemage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retboi Firemage   Retboi Firemage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retboi Firemage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild news and info. :: Application and recruitment to The Conspiracy :: Accepted-
Jump to: