Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bander

Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: Guild apply   Guild apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Character Name: Bander

Where are you from: Greece the hot country Smile

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level : 70

Talent spec: Elemental atm . tho im trying to collect some good gear to respecc restoration.

Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing

Spell dmg (1012) attack power (-) HP 7.8k 24% spell crit

10 man instance experience/attunement: Attuned to all heroics.kara too .
i have cleared kara so many times with my main that i know every inch of it,i've cleared Gruul , Maggy , full SSC and 3/4 TK

PvE experience:i've cleared Gruul , Maggy , full SSC and 3/4 TK with my main.

Reason for joining:
Very Happy I've heard realy good things about your guild and i'd like to join you to do my best sharing my class skills to help you as much as i can . Smile

I'd like to share some more information about my real life so you can know me a bit. My name is George and i am working as a chef im getting married in 6 months and im gonna be father pretty soon , That was my application and i'd be glad to hear from you .

Cya ingame , Bander
Back to top Go down

Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild apply   Guild apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 pm

Spoke to him in game seemed like a nice guy. I know we do not really need more dps at the minuite but he sais he is collecting resto gear an aslo we will eventually need to recruit more people for the 25 mans. Also as we have to kara runs going now we could do with a few more kara ready people.

The main thing imo is that he has lots of experience. We could do with someone who knows what they are doing and I'm sure he will help us out a great deal in raids.

Gets the thumbs up from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Renovate
Old Timer - Still Welcome
Renovate

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild apply   Guild apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey, sorry for the late reply (completely missed the glowing red post sign)

I like the apply, we currently do have 3 active resto shamans, this means that if we decide to recruit you then you have to understand some raids may need to be missed out of and also that recruitment will then close for future resto shamans.

I see you spent some time on the application is good, and your experience with TBC endgame is always a plus.

Its a yes from me, ill get another officer to reply ( again sorry for the lateness!)
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild apply   Guild apply Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:52 am

I totally agree with Renovate.
We have 3 active resto shammy's now. And raid spots might be hard. But as wel all progress along, you will definitly get one.

I liked your application. It's great that you have alot of expierence with raiding. We could always use that.
And the fact that you are gathering your resto gear, is perfect. Healers are welcome anytime.

So, with that said. I accept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild apply   Guild apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild apply
Page 1 of 1