Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

again guild apply :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hélios

again guild apply :D Empty
PostSubject: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Character Name: helios

Where are you from: belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? pretty good at least i know my basics ^^

Race: blood elf

Class: paladin

Level : 65

Talent spec: retri for lvling soon as i hit 70 i will spec to what ever you guys want for raiding

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) not yet 70

10 man instance experience/attunement: i have done kara ( on a mates account )

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): nothing yet

Reason for joining: its a good guild and i have mates in it Smile) ( godrax , asatira and moonnao

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: im atm the moment in fight club no reason for leaving its a friendly guild but i want more then just friendly Very Happy if you get my point Smile

heres my armory link
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:52 pm

As i said befroe yougot my vote Razz I'm willign to help you gear up and im sure your mates will as well. you are lucky that we are in need of another protection pally!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Sounds fine. Willpowers approves
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 pm

More than just friendly? Hope you not making a move on me young man!

I would like to point out that IRL Mates does not guarentee ppl a place in the guild. We have made that mistake before.

That aside, you seem like a pleasent guy but you have also failed to copy/paste all of the application form. but, the rest of the form is about raiding, a thing which you are no way near getting involved so not really an issue.

Long winded i know but as far as i am concerned, you get my vote. I think we could use a Prot Pally at 70 mind.
Back to top Go down
Icetox
Guild Member
Icetox

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:58 pm

let him join little consp. and we see whats happend when he turn 70. more prott palas will be nice
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:02 am

Icetox wrote:
let him join little consp. and we see whats happend when he turn 70. more prott palas will be nice

qft
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 am

Ok. He is now in the main guild because after all, as i understand it, this is his main char. ALthough most of the guys n gals in the guild are lvl 70, there is not written rule to say you have to be, however, that said, we will steer away from recruiting more members below 70 and ideally the 70s we will recruit will be geard for raids as it is.

Now that he has been accepted, this thread is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again guild apply :D   again guild apply :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

again guild apply :D
Page 1 of 1