Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

feral druid apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morawk

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Character Name: Morawk

Where are you from: Portugal

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? i was born in the UK but then moved to Portugal at the age of 2 months, still it's good.

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Level : 70

Talent spec: feral (0/49/12)

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) i don't recall my stats. i'm sorry.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): armory's down

Proffessions: skinning/leather working. both maxed.

Alts:

10 man instance experience/attunement:

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): up to Mother.

Reason for joining: i have a rl friend in the server, and he told me, actually he forced to apply to this guild.

Previous Guilds: current guild. Chain Reaction @ Grim Batol. x-server application.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.

sunday to thursday. 2000 to 0200 GMT.

Expectations: be able to raid and /spit on Efac's face when he finally gets online.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:

if i'm tanking we wont wipe

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?

of course.

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? from my rl friend Efac.
Back to top Go down
MastaOfShape
Guild Officer
MastaOfShape

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-28

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:29 am

some fields are missing m8 plz fill in everything

doesn't seem there is mutch effort in it

reapply on http://www.theconspiracy.ws
Back to top Go down
Morawk

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:58 pm

As far as I know there isn't any info missing apart from my stats and armory link. I'm having some IE problems and I can't seem to open the wowarmory site.

As for the effort, there shouldn't be any effort in joining a guild. I made an application using a standard application form and that's it. I don't want to be rude at all, but this is the way I'm used to deal with things in this server.

I don't wish to reapply on the new site you guys are using, because there's no feedback in there. If I apply i can't discuss things with you guys without having registered which I'll only will after the final decision.

Regards, Furrball.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm

You could have registered using the new site. The appliaction is automatically posted on our forum.
You can see our coments without registering but cant replay to us due to the anti spam forum add.

As for applying, I thank you not to as you clearly cant be arsed but thanks for your initial interest.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Morawk

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Well, knowing that Bladefist is a complete failure server, you can't be cheap when it comes to accepting members with far more experience and better gear.. I just wanted to raid with my friend, but that won't hapen anymore. Anyway, it's your loss. Now i know why Efac left you guys...

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:49 am

I didnt even look at your gear or exp tbh. Your initial attitude let you donw straight away, i am sorry to say and to have ppl with nice attitudes if far more important to have some Ima player with awsome gear, but who is a complete twat.

Like I say, Rejected.

Please dont reply again.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Morawk

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 pm

lol. And being stuck in Gruul's Lair without being able to do a guild run.. complete failure guild then.. Tbh what on earth was Efac doing there? He could be doing BT atm. Last post from me anyway. Have fun puging Gruul.

Regards, Furrball.
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Morawk wrote:
lol. And being stuck in Gruul's Lair without being able to do a guild run.. complete failure guild then.. Tbh what on earth was Efac doing there? He could be doing BT atm. Last post from me anyway. Have fun puging Gruul.

Regards, Furrball.

Lawl failure guild? Well, we do got fun, all that matters imo :>
Only thing that is failure here is u /whine
Back to top Go down
:<

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:10 pm

oh my god ><. he told me that he was applying but i didn't take it serious.

and LOL. it's oh so funny reading the forums again xD. don't think he's serious anyway <.< and he's in a moody phase because his exams aren't going that well for him (pwned).

p.s. HAI GUSY Very Happy

p.p.s lol cake man. PIE ALL THE WAY

/hide from smudge <3
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feral druid apply
Page 1 of 1