Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudeitsacow
Guild Member
Dudeitsacow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Empty
PostSubject: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Character Name: Dudeitsacow (shaman main)

Where are you from: Belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Very good, lived in England for a couple of months

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level : 67

Talent spec: Enhancement

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing): Shaman : AP = 814, 6892 hp

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Dudeitsacow

Proffessions: None

Alts: Dudeitsme (lvl 70 hunter) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Dudeitsme

10 man instance experience/attunement: none

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): 5-man instances

Reason for joining: I'm looking for a kara raid guild (and other instances).

Previous Guilds: Carpe Jugulum

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.: any time from 20.00 hr on

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yes, I like to finish what I started.

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
Yes, I have Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Skype
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Belgian guys ftw!
I know this guy, he is a nice wow player Smile
He feels the game, I played a few times together with him, knows his class good Wink
He would fit in this guild, so if it was up to me i'd give this guy a chance!
U got my vote Wink
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Asatira
Guild Member
Asatira

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeh indeed Razz
Rly nice guy to play with, and he knows the game like Gôd said
got my vote too Smile
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 pm

How long do you think it will take you to be raid ready?

I do like you application but I am not sure if we are able to grind you the lvls and gear you need. If you are happy to be in the guild, on a social basis social until you are heroic ready, then np, as long as you dont expects boosts through the lower lvl instances.

Also, i am glad to see that you are a mature guy, so we dont need to panic abput tandtrums, which is a bonus in itsefl........or do we?

You have good comments on you attitude, which again, i like.

Lets see what other officers say before a decision is made.

EDIT: Having giving it some considerable consideration, and having spoken with other officers, I regret to inform you that you application has been declined.
We really dont want to recruit any more playes, whose mains are pre lvl 70.

Ideally, we want raid ready players,so we can progress further with minimum delay.

Thank you for your interest in the Conspiracy and please, reapply when you are lvled and geared.
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:38 am

I agree with smudge's edit. We are currently moving on in the game, and inviting people with pre 70 gear that needs to go kara 5-6 times before they can move on is a setback. We dont wanna be stuck in kara for that much longer. I'd say 5-6 weeks more, then no more. In that time we will tru to gear up the people that are currently in our guild. To have anotherone and anotherone and yet anotherone to gear up.. well, we would never leave kara, and it would be so boring for the players that wants to move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:58 pm

I must also say that we dont really got time to gear players up from lvl 67 as we atm are looking forward to begin in za and 2 kara groups.

So i really think we need lvl 70 players who are raid ready afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join   Dudeitsacow  -  DPS Shaman applying to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dudeitsacow - DPS Shaman applying to join
Page 1 of 1