Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED

Go down 
+3
Willpowers
Neomys
Rend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Q

Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Character Name: Quizze

Where are you from: Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Its ok I understan most, If i don't understan I will ask.

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level : 70

Talent spec: 0/5/56 (Resto)

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 1526 + healing

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions:Skinning and Leather Working

Alts: Qxz lvl 24 druid

10 man instance experience/attunement: Kara and little in ZA (not attned to kara yet didn't need key anymore to enter so i didn't get it)

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): 25 only gruul and heroics most but cant go to TK and MgT yet.

Reason for joining: I want a guild that i don't have to be on every raid, cuz for me IRL comes first.

Previous Guilds:Fíght Club left cuz you have to be on every raid, curent current Epic Rice

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Haven't tought about it I just didn't feel it was a guild for me, Barrelroll is current GM

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. It's different mostly weekend's around 19:00-00:00 Game time

Expectations: That it's fun to play with you guys/girls Wink

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: my guild on my ally was stuck in 3 weeks on 1 boss and i was on as many raid's as i could so yes=)

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I got Ventrilo and TS

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? I asked Kanonkule In game if he tought I could join, and he told me to Apply=)
Back to top Go down
Rend
Guild Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Rend   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 am

Not bad application, seems like a nice guy with quite good healing and tbh we are in need of some more dedicated healers. Hes got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm

shammies are evil. they can respecc oh so fast :> btw leaving from epic rice to the conspiracy would be a little, lets say, meh. they might think that conspiracy's stealing ER's members :< anyway

I WANT RENOVATE
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm

I would like to hear some more opinions from officers / members.
So guys, please put your comments hear. And efac, keep down the spam :')
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:13 pm

What's up with ER?
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am

Well mate, u do have the req gear for kara/ZA & gruul.
We are lacking healers so yes, we could use u.
What considers me is that u are in Epic Rice atm, we work together in 25's with that guid and we don't really want to steal members from them.
If u get accepted for us, please do speak with ur guildmaster why u will leave ER & why u are joining us.

Grtz,
God
Back to top Go down
Kasuteru
Guild Member
Kasuteru

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 am

i agree, I don't think they'll be happy with you leaving, and you might see them back in thesame raid. I (and the rest of the Conspiracy too i think) don't want to be in any argue with ER because we are 'stealing' members. If they think it's not good, then imho, it's not right to accept you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm

that was what i've said...
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Ok.

Firstly, I am not impressed at all that you are applying to join our guild, whilst you are still in a guild, and with no good reason to leave. Doesnt that show lack of loyalty?

Then I see that the guild you are in is Epic Rice, a guild who we are working with on a regular basis and our relationship is great.

If i was to accept you, it would look as if we are poaching (stealing) their players and I dont want that.

I will speak to your GM and later and speak with him about your application and then I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
kanonkule
Guild Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm coming to his defense!

Several days ago, I believe the day he applied, he left them already, so I'm not sure if he joined again or if you just read what the others wrote Smudge. This is just what he told me, but he was a TRIAL there, and didn't get to join the raids...pretty lame to not give trials a chance, I mean they should have top priority in raids so they can be tested...I can't blame him for leaving...
Back to top Go down
:<

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:37 pm

no they shouldn't have priority over older members lol..
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Top Priority? Ermm...I agree that Trials need to be looked at, but that can be done in Instances/Heroics too, not just Raids so, no, you will not always get top priority but you will get spots as and when needed.

Please dont turn this into a discussion here as this is an application but feel free to discus ingame or on a different thread.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Having spoken with the high ranking members of ER, and considered your appliaction, I am sorry to say that your application has been rejected.

GL in finding a guild suitable for your needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED   Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman, Quizze - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1