Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Character Name:

Where are you from: Norway

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Pretty good

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Level : 70

Talent spec: Enchance but i want to get healing gear if possible

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 686 AP but i got some healing gear and i got 9.2k hp

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Zamoth

Proffessions:Mining

Alts: zīrana a rogue of mine =)

10 man instance experience/attunement: Dont need to be attuned but i got 2 70s so i got alot of raiding xp

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Same

Reason for joining: Need a raiding guild

Previous Guilds:Invisible shadows and Bloombar

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:It was a friend guild and it started to get boring not to raid

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. i can raid everyday just need to know when

Expectations: Thats all =) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Thx for your application.

I been looking at your gear and tbh im not impressed..and U dont have any enchants on your gear
Alot of pvp gear and greens, and the fact u dont even have spent some time on getting the key to a simpel place as karazhan concerns me..

So atm im not really wanna say yes to Your until u might change some of your gear to pve and get at least the key to karazhan wich is really easy to get...

So from me i will say no at the pressent time..

Gretzz

Prinzeugen
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Well I must agree with Prinz about your gear and the fact that you just can't bwe bothered getting the kara key! On top of that I think other people like Warhol have put a lot more effort into their application where as you coult not even be bothered to write you Chars name!!

So I am sorry to say but from me it is a no as well!

Get your gear sorted and apply again and then you might have a chance!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Not a brilliant application.

You have missed quite a lot of the actual application and I agree that your gear is not so good.
You say that you get bored not raiding. You wouldnt be raiding with us anyway due to spots taken and your lack of decent gear.

Application denied at this stage.

Good look in finding a guild suitable to you.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:27 am

Can I get an invite to guild please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED   70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 DPS SHAMAN LFG - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1