Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply to join - REJECTED

Go down 
+2
Godrax
Willpowers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exalmass

apply to join - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Character Name: exalmas

Where are you from: belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Good

Race: undead

Class: rogue

Level : 70

Talent spec: 42/19/0

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)1389ap hp10312

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): exalmas

Proffessions:minning and engeniring

Alts:epion 70 warrior fountas 70 warlock

10 man instance experience/attunement: I got great experience and attument for kara

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): gruul.void reaver .first boss ssc

Reason for joining: because I raid with you guys and it was great fun and I wont some bandge for gear 

Previous Guilds:gank ore die I don’t mind

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: me guild was pvp and gm zombieh

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. Every day only not Thursday

Expectations: that I can come as much as possible

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: yeah accept not if its in the l8 night

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I got your ventrilo already

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? From smudgerbug willpowers and konfident

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:21 pm

"Reason for joining: because I raid with you guys and it was great fun and I wont some bandge for gear "

aren't you joining for the wrong reasons?.. i mean the fun bit's ok the "Lol gief badges for gear then i'll gtfo"is not. anyway, i think your previous guild was a pvp one. might be wrong but the name kinda says it all. furthermore you seen to have some experience from 2 bosses one being in TK and the other one in SSC. that's a plus. also i'm a moody prick and are you willing to respecc combat swords» yes opk, no gtfo. easy as that ;P also can you bring your own consumables? it's not really needed for the moment, but as soon as we go 25 man raids it's a must. 10k hp so you'll be in pvp gear like the most of the rogues anyway so don't worry (didn't checked armory as it's down). well we do need players

P.S. GIEF SHAMMIES OK!? oh and a couple more mages 2 at most :> oh and tanks healers... lol Very Happy

P.P.S don't ever listen to willpowers, expecially SMUDGE.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:52 am

efac wrote:
"Reason for joining: because I raid with you guys and it was great fun and I wont some bandge for gear "

aren't you joining for the wrong reasons?.. i mean the fun bit's ok the "Lol gief badges for gear then i'll gtfo"is not. anyway, i think your previous guild was a pvp one. might be wrong but the name kinda says it all. furthermore you seen to have some experience from 2 bosses one being in TK and the other one in SSC. that's a plus. also i'm a moody prick and are you willing to respecc combat swords» yes opk, no gtfo. easy as that ;P also can you bring your own consumables? it's not really needed for the moment, but as soon as we go 25 man raids it's a must. 10k hp so you'll be in pvp gear like the most of the rogues anyway so don't worry (didn't checked armory as it's down). well we do need players

P.S. GIEF SHAMMIES OK!? oh and a couple more mages 2 at most :> oh and tanks healers... lol Very Happy

P.P.S don't ever listen to willpowers, expecially SMUDGE.
fu
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:56 am

exalmass wrote:

Where are you from: belgium

Gets my vote :> belgian ppl ftw ;o
No srsly, think he fits in this guild well. + got some nice pve exp
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm

*buzzer*
More comments plz
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:28 pm

last time i spoke to him (yesterday) he was 69
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Retboi wrote:

ok.. lol.
if that is true then he does NOT get my vote. Lies are not welcome.
Back to top Go down
exalmass

PostSubject: lol i nvere spoke to you   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:47 pm

well i got a question first i never spoko to you before 2de how can i be 69 yesterday if i raid with your guild before and and have the sshatterd sun offensive tabar
Back to top Go down
Marest
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Marest wrote:
Retboi wrote:

ok.. lol.

seems like this isnt correct. he has been 70 for some time
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Marest wrote:
Marest wrote:
Retboi wrote:

ok.. lol.

seems like this isnt correct. he has been 70 for some time

I think Retboi just dont like that guy =P
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:19 pm

Then i sincerly apologize for this rude mistake. Yesterday when i was on Godrax (farming herb with his epic flyer) i got a /w from someone which name reminded me of yours who asked how his application was going). I can see my post can be seen as quite offensive so again: my deepest apology.

Concerning your gear:
Its kinda nice but some enchants are missing or can be better, so I advice you to work on that.

The deeper you go into 70 the more your own progress will be the guilds progress and vice versa. What we need is players willing to put the effort in the guild, not only for their own good. If you agree on this i don't mind giving you a shot.
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Retboi wrote:
with his epic flyer

Correction: imbah netherdrake, its not JUST a flyer ;o Very Happy :p
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:03 am

First things first guys. Keep down the spamming at applications. I'd rather read reactions who are serious and tell something about a guy, then posts about flying mounts.

Second point for me is. I think yer application is missing some feeling in it. The title to start with.
Also, as Efac pointed out already. Is the fact that your reason of joining is to have fun with us and get badges for gear.
The first part is really what we are looking for, but just joining us to gather badges. Ain't doing it for me.

Looking at you gearwise, which is my third point, you have the pvp stuff. And I can understand that no other gear before Kara can beat that (drops in Kara might even be bad), but as Retboi also pointed out. Some nice enchants that can boost you up are missing. You trying to get those, or didn't even think of them?

And for now, my last point. Your english. As I already typed earlier, your application is missing some feeling in it. My other problem with your application was, that it looks like it's been done in less then 1 min. And you didn't even take the time to modify your wrongly spelled words. I know we can't all be great in English, I do make mistakes as well. But I would do my best on applications to keep everything nice and correct.
The last thing our guild needs, is another character who uses the 'game-english', with loads of wrongly spelled words and where almost every sentence is a puzzle for the reader.

I would like to hear some more, serious, reactions from the other officers and deputy's. And would also like to hear points in my story which aren't correct for some of you guys. But for now, I reject this application based on my findings in this topic and my points above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
exalmass

PostSubject: kk   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:15 pm

kk guys thx for the kara raid . and maybe i see ya guys l8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply to join - REJECTED   apply to join - REJECTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply to join - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1