Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasuteru

LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:27 am

LV 70 Undead Mage

My armory is , but it's in pvp gear now. I have been in guild for the winter of 2007/2008, but in January I have been hacked. And Blizzard was giving me a hard time giving it back, but now I got it, ofcourse without any prepaid days left. (****holes). I'm a IRL friend of Neomys and I've chatted with some ppl while I was in guild. I have been playing Mage al my WoWlife. First a ally mage, pre-tbc, Cleared everthing till AQ40, twins Emperor (2nd last boss) and I've done one boss in Naxxramas.

My msn is bas_van_oudenhove@hotmail.com and my skype is assasin2f2f. Feel free to chat with me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kasuteru
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:37 am

Hi mate. I do remember you and I would like you back ofc, but can I ask you to fill out the application template properly mate, just to keep things all square.
Back to top Go down
kasuteru

PostSubject: Re: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:50 am

Damn, didn't see you. How are you mate?

Character Name: Kasuteru

Where are you from: Holland

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Above average

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level : 70

Talent spec: 40/0/21

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 695 spelldmg, HP 8.6k, mana 8.3k, but this is all in pvp gear

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions: Alch Herb

Alts: none

10 man instance experience/attunement: attuned to Kara, never done it

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Done some heroics, can't remember which one.

Reason for joining: Been in guild before

Previous Guilds: none

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I can change my schedule to the days needed, although I'm not planning on raiding every night. Monday night I've got band practice, so that ain't gonna cut it.

Expectations: Hopefully a join back.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: I fucking love that. As long as everyone still putting the effort in it, I'm in.

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Yeah, recently bought a new pc, so it'll run anyway. Linda heared me on Skype, and I haven't had any complaints. Neither in previous voice chats.

Note: I won't be back unti 28th of May, because of 2 holidays, and I think it's a waste buying a 60 day prepaid if you aren't able to play 15 days of that.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:50 am

Ok. ty.

As you are already really a member, but who was removed due to hack on your account, this application is accepted.

/w for invite and welocme back mate.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:37 am

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED   LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LV 70 MAGE, InGuild before - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1