Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+4
Rend
Godrax
Marest
Kozzter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozzter
Guild Member

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:00 pm

Application.

Character Name: Kozzter.

Where are you from: Malmö, Sweden.

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
I study my current IB diploma in English and I speak it fluently (it is simply my second language).

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Hunter

Level : 70

Talent spec: 0/43/18 (bm/mm/sv)

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
2060 RAP.
30.9% ranged crit.
7.88 % hit.
11.3 k hp.
6.2 k mana.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Kozzter

Proffessions:
mining and jewelcrafting (375 in both).

Alts:
Kozza, troll shaman (on same server) - Would like to join with this alt too (aiming to become resto asap).
Sudar, night elf rogue.

10 man instance experience/attunement: Attuned to Kara and all (or at least most of them) heroics. Have done Kara a couple of times.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Have only done Gruul once. I did it last week with your guild (played on the shaman) and on Sudar I did some pre tbc raiding in ZG.

Reason for joining: Would like to pve some on my hunter and shaman, with intentions of gearing the shammy for pve healing and just having fun on the hunter (since it is quite well geared as it is).

Previous Guilds: Unbearable (and some others I can not remember).

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Schnadin is the current GM and I am leaving my current guild since it consists of 3 people (with alts) who are IRL friends and we use it merely for chatting.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.
Most weekdays (18-23) and most weekends (19-04).

Expectations:
Would like to attempt ZA with the hunter and Kara with the shaman (if both are accepted).

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
Of course. Have been PVE-ing before, it is not a one day project.

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from www.ventrilo.com. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
Already have ventrilo, downloaded it when I went Gruul with The Conspiracy last week.

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply?
Marest, my IRL friend and classmate got me interested in the guild. He speaks very well of it. He also linked me the application site.

(I registered to this site so that I could post this. Marest told me to.)

I hope to hear from you soon,

Markus (or "Kozz").
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm

As the application says this is a IRL m8 of mine. We have played together since lvl 1 and have alot of wow experience, both PvE and mostly PvP. He is a very nice bloke and can sure hell keep the spirit up after 10 wipes.

The gear on the hunter is good enough for ssc and tk, altough id like to se some more hit Smile smudge (who has a hunter) can prolly make a better comment on that.

All in all he has my vote for sure. Would very much like to se him in the guild!
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I agree he got nice gear and we could use him for ZA+.
Thumbs up for meh
Back to top Go down
Rend
Guild Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Rend   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:17 pm

He has very nice stats Smile gets my vote
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Rend wrote:
He has very nice stats Smile gets my vote

lolled
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Too many hunters joining.
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Willpowers wrote:
Too many hunters joining.

he will mainly play with his shaman anyway, seen as he plays pvp with his hunter. He will prolly go PvE with both eventually Smile
Back to top Go down
MastaOfShape
Guild Officer
MastaOfShape

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:10 am

well he has my vote Smile

its a nice application and nice gear , get the hit reting capped and it'll b awsome ^^
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:49 am

In terms of enough hunters joining, for Gruul, it is ideal to have 3 hunters and since I have been playing Pally more, I would be happy for him to play his hunter in that raid, over mine.

We need to recruit nice and decent geared players and as you see, we are just not getting enough to even do a full guild run of a 25 man ins, which imo, is a very, very sad state of affairs.

I know you said that you prefer to play your shaman in Kara and your hunter in ZA, if needed, would you also play your hunter in kara from time to time?
I am sure I have played with you a few times, when you have stepped in and helped us out and from what I remember, I was fairly pleased with your general conduct.

Have looked at the stats on your hunter and they are not bad at all. I think a little more Hit would be nice, but I also know that this is quite hard to achive, so no huge problem. The armory is not showing me what gems you have socketed and this works PC will not work with Be.imba, but maybe consider putting in some yellow Hit Rating gems in, if you havent already.

Just going to look at your shammy specs and I will edit.

Edit: You say that you want to spec resto!

Do you have anhy healing gear at all?
You do have some nice DPS gear, although I have to say, I cant make many comments as Shamans is not my Subject.

We cant farm you healing gear ofc, but when raiding Kara, as DPS, you can ofc Greed on healing items, which take long in gearing.

On the face of it, I say providing you are flexible on what char you raid with and in which Instances, such as, when needed, you play ur hunter and vice versa then your application is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kozzter
Guild Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Hello there.

To reply to Smudge's post:

* Yes I am willing to go Kara with the hunter as well. I would prefer to go with the shaman, so that, as you say, I can start greeding on healing gear and overall improve my enhancement gear. However, if the hunter is needed I can of course go with that character as well.

* The hit rating is not optimal, an effective hit of 7.88% is not enough, as far as I understand it. However, if I start to raid and perhaps reconsider my gems that will, I believe, not be any problem at all.

* Regarding my healing gear; I intend to start going some heroics and also do some pvp in order to gear up the resto. I have some healing (or actually epic quality casting gear) but it is not much. The plan is to get resto gear asap and then respecc, seeing as I would like to try out healing for a while. The resto gear should not be a problem. My exams finish tomorrow and after that the workload from school will be minimal; I intend to do heroics regularly and that, in combination with pvp and hopefully some greed-rolls in Kara, would make me resto-ready relatively fast. Some rep-based healing gear is something I could get my hands on as well.

I hope I get to play with you lot soon and if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

// Kozz
Back to top Go down
Rend
Guild Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Rend   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:35 pm

imo (even though i havnt been in the guild long) he seems like a nice guy who is willing to raid regulary and he is very willing to change to the char that we specifically want him to play (plus he has nice gear)
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm

I agree Rend.

Very nice initial application, followed by an excellent response to my questions.
Very nice attitude and i think you will fit in well to The Conspiracy.

I like you already therefore I would like to say, welcome to the guild.

Application Accepted. /w ingame me or another officer for invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:28 pm

"Age: 17 (18 in less than a month)." <--- rofl Very Happy

respecc BM or gtfo. that's all.
Back to top Go down
Kozzter
Guild Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:39 pm

efac wrote:

Well, I want some "Happy birthdays" when the time has come! Wink

And I might go BM if I get hold of a faster weapon and more hitrating.

// Kozz
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:58 pm

efac wrote:

Btw...Should I go BM or shall I gtfo too?
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Kozzter wrote:

Well, I want some "Happy birthdays" when the time has come! Wink

If you put your date of birth in the forum profile, you will be sent a little birthday message, automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED   Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter - Kozzter - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1