Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+3
Neomys
Willpowers
Rend
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Character Name:

Where are you from:
Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
I can understand and talk proper english to the extend that is needed in this game. (maybe some bullshit talk on vent if possible if I want to spice it up a bit).

Race:
Blood elf

Class:
Paladin

Level :

Talent spec:
50/11/0

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
Look above.

Proffessions:
Herbalism (375), Alchemy (375)

Alts:
No sicnificant

10 man instance experience/attunement:
Kara cleared, Zulīaman cleared

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids):
All heroics done, SSC (5/6), The eye (2/4), MH (2/5)

Reason for joining:
Iīm looking for a fairly casual guild, due to summer and all. Played with some of you in heroics, with good results, which made me consider this guild.

Previous Guilds:
Revive (disbanded)

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:
Have no current guild.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.
My work-schedule have some variations from time to time, so Iīm afraid I canīt give you a straight answer...but hopefully I can play 2-3 evenings/week

Expectations:
I expect a mature behavior from all the members in this guild, Iīve grown quite sick of most the players in this game, due to several reasons. I expect that when we raid we gonna do it well-prepared, which means that all should have read tactics before you enter the instance, bring along consumables (optional though) and please, for the love of god donīt fuck things up with silly mistakes, hence I really hope that the raidleaders have a strict policy about this and are not afraid to replace players during raids.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
Always.

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
Have ventrilo installed, but lack a head set at the moment, will buy one soon though.

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply?
Rend have talked with me.
Back to top Go down
Rend
Guild Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Rend   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:31 pm

This guy is a total legend tbh. i have played a few heroics with him and he is a very good healer. His gear is really good and tbh we could do with a few more healers as you can never have enough. He has a thumbs up from me !
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm

My vote=yes
Back to top Go down
Dami

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:03 pm

Missed the Armory link for some reason:
Back to top Go down
Dami

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 pm

ok, now I finally got it: the
Back to top Go down
Dami

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:12 pm

I give up, Iīm not that clever appearently to figure out how to copy/paste links to this forum.
I apologise, but feel free to check my Armory profile any time by yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Armory Link

Good geared, beats my gear :') So i'm quite jealous.
Furthermore, Rend has some experience with him, and those are positive.
So, he gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
MastaOfShape
Guild Officer
MastaOfShape

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:21 am

freaking nice gear
nice experience
u got my vote
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 am

MastaOfShape wrote:
freaking nice gear
nice experience
u got my vote

I agree
We are lacking healers for our guild atm, so yes, we realy could use u man Wink
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 am

Freakin' gear(give me your chest, mine's gay).
And nice exp. We can use you for 25mans and ofc for ZA etc.. Wink

He's got my vote! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 am

Very nice gear indeed and you have expirience which is also very nice.

My main concerns with you are as follows:

You have made comment about expecting no silly mistakes and nu fuck ups and about having a strict policy about replacing players during raid. I have to be honest, this concerns me a little tbh.

Ofc, we aim to make things clean and not have silly mistakes but as you know, we are all human and some people do make silly mistakes, allbeit, not many in this guild but we do from time to time make mistakes.

Are you suggesting then that a player who makes a mistake should be replaced?

That will never happen in this guild, I am sorry. Unless ofc the same player made mistakes every 5 minuites but we dont have those kind of players in the guild anyway.

I would also like you to at least try to be a little more spicific about when you might be able to raid. I mean, you say you can play only 2 or 3 evenings a week. What eveninga would these be?

I have concerns about the lack of playtime too because what would you be doing on the 2 or 3 evenings you are playing?

You cant expect to be granted a raid spot if you dont play as much as the regular members. I mean if you were to be raiding on the 2 evenings you play, when would you be, for example farming for the GM, or being involved in other guild activities. We have enough inactive players atm so as I say, these points concern me.

I know it is a lond winded reply, but I need to consider a few things before I make a decision. This is a very friendly guild and tbh, I am not getting the vibes from your application. Your expectations do concern me. Maybe we chat ingame to clarify things.
Back to top Go down
Dami

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:36 pm

About the strict policy:
I know my tone seems a bit harsch to some of you, but I sincerely do hope that everyone is making there best performance during raids, which means that we can practice/clear as much content as possible (and in the meantime have fun as well).
Of course I donīt mean that when a player make ONE mistake he/she should be replaced. What I mean is if a player makes repeatedly same mistakes over and over again (due to having a bad day or something) it should not affect the others in that raid, hence the raidleaders should, if possible, replace that player with an online player that is availible.
I come from a decent "hardcore" guild and weīve played according to these conditions and to be fair with you Smudge, it seems fair to me. I know this guild are maybe considered "casual", but even as such you should set atleast some common rules on your guildmembers - thatīs what I expect.

About my playtime:
I gonna be honest with you, I canīt give you a straight answer about this because my work-shcedule flucuates from time to time, however most nights Iīm free from work. It just that itīs summer and you canīt really be sure what youīre going to do at the evening e.i. soccer on tv, friends who wanna through down a barbeque, my girlfriend who wanna see me (important) etc etc.
I do believe most of you have the same issue that I have about this, hence itīs really hard for me to pinpoint which evenings of Iīm to raid, but what I can asure you about Smudge is that I with must honesty can say that I can raid 2-3days/week.
I`m sorry if this is not enough for you Smudge, but itīs all I can give you at the moment.

Regards,
Dami
Back to top Go down
:D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:18 pm

lol efac's 2.0 version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Ok. That answers a few questions and in terms of players making the same mistakes over and over again, then this does not tend to happen tbh, so no worries there.

We do have a nice system and things work very well, and usually s clean as possible.

I thank you for your honesty about your play time and ofc, IRL things are much more important. I completelty understand but what I will say, is if you only play 2 or 3 evenings, then you cant expect that these 2 or 3 evenings will be spent raiding all the time due to more committed members.

What I mean by this, is if a player plays a little more, and puts into the guild, such as helping in guild heroics, farming etc, etc, then i am sure you will understand they would not loose a raid spot for a player who only logs on for the raids. Fair Enough?

That said, we do want to start getting more players for 25 man because atm, we are doing the 25 man raids, with the assistance of another guild, which works well atm.

Also, please note that we do still Farm Kara and clear if fairly quickly, to gear some other members. We also do ZA weekly but not yet cleared and we do Gruul once a week. If you are happy with this, due to your gear being so much better, then no problems.

I will accpet this application as trial and see how things go. You seem like a mature and sensible player, which is the kind of players we are looking for so, welcome.

/w in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Very Happy wrote:
lol efac's 2.0 version Very Happy

Efac. I see you left this guild without having the decency of saying anything to me, or at lease messaging me so please refrain from using our forum.
Whats the matter?...Missing us?

You have no say on applications or anything else in this guild.
Back to top Go down
:<

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:40 pm

lol. fair enough, tho i did spoke to a member about my reason (which isn't the best person memory wise to have spoken to lol). oh and you were on vacations... and i know you hate that lol (leaving wihout talking to someone Surprised but i did ihih). that being said i wish you the best of luck and if you guys need help with something just let Carl to get me the words.

p.s. yeah i do miss you already Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED   Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Dami - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1