Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schnog

Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Character Name:
The warrior - Schnog
The paladin - Schnadin

Where are you from:
Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
Good enough I guess never faced any particular difficulties regarding the way I speak or understand the English language.

Race:
The warrior - Undead
The paladin - Blood Elf

Class:
Warrior
Paladin

Level :

Talent spec:
the Warrior - Fury
the Paladin - Retribution (have full epic healing gear and experience as Holy)

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
the warrior - 1958 AP, 33% Crit, 11800 HP
the paladin - 1960 AP, 28% Crit, 10000 HP (As holy about 1750 +Heal but quite poor regeneration)

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
the warrior - (just respecced fury, might not show just yet, so far I have S1 Main hand)
the paladin -

Proffessions:
the warrior - Mining(375) & Blacksmithing(375)
the paladin - Mining(375) & Herbalism(375)

Alts:
Atheria - 48 Priest - Bladefist

10 man instance experience/attunement:
the warrior - Haven't been raiding with this one since I've mostly done PvP
the paladin - Been in Karazhan as healer, but it was probably about 6 months ago.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids):
the warrior - Done some heroics, SP, UB, BF, Ramp and so on. No 25-man raids.
the paladin - Pretty much all instances, SP, UB, BF, Ramp, all of them on heroic. Yet again, no 25-man raids.

Reason for joining:
One of the reasons is that I'm sick of the currect PvP situation, but mainly I guess is because all of my IRL-friends joined(Marest, Kozzter and Mumflock). I think I'd would be a fun experience to try out some serious PvE:ing.

Previous Guilds:
Unbearable (crappy guild, was a long time ago with my paladin, got some Karazhan experience though)

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:
I'm my own GM atm, reason, it tends to get lonely only talking to myself, and.. the fact that I'm pretty much the only member.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.
Since I won't have any more school, pretty much every day, all night, whenever.

Expectations:
To have a lot of fun and get some PvE-experience.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
Yes, I'm a patient man.

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
Indeed I will.

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply?
From my IRL-friends, I asked Marest how to apply.
Back to top Go down
Kozzter
Guild Member

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm

SCHNOG! <3

This guy is great! Skilled player, polite and very friendly. I've known him for 8 years and never has he failed me!

I know my vote doesn't count, but he is amazing and just wanted to tell you that!

// Kozz
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:39 pm

This is, as the appli says, an irl m8 of mine just like mumflock and kozzter is. We have played together since lvl one and know eachother pretty well. He is like kozz says a very nice teamplayer. One example is that he went tankadin the whole way to 70 just so we could do 5-mans ^^ (if i know him correctly he hates tanking) Razz

gets my vote for sure!
Back to top Go down
Rend
Guild Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Rend   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Nice app, they have very nice stats along with what it seems personality. I would love another DPS wariior by my side so get my vote GL with your app! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Looking good, nice application. You get my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 pm

retri pala in the conspiracy = myth kekrofl go holy mmkay. they need healers not a useless dps. btw palas don't need mp5, they need crit. Mad
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:24 pm

As I looked at yer application, i'm really pleased with yer input into yer application.
We do need another dps warrior, and could use your paladin as healer.
As Efac pointed out, there has not been any retri pally in this guild, besides me for about 1 week in the guild, and another one who left.
We don't need them, and atm we are lacking healers again.

I see from some reactions that you are a social and fun guy. And don't mind sacrificing for the sake of others.
You got some humor in yer application, and well you convinced alot with yer stats and characters.

So, my conclusion about your application is:
Accepted!
Congratulations, whisper an officer/deputy or myself (Neomys/Nonpoint), to get your invite into The Conspiracy and start your trial.

Hopefully till soon.

Greetings,

Neomys/Nonpoint
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED   Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior & Paladin - Schnog & Schnadin - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1