Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED

Go down 
+2
kanonkule
Loneydin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loneydin
Guild Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Character Name: Loneydin

Where are you from: Belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Good, actually very good

Race: Blood elf

Class: Paladin

Level : Seventy

Talent spec: Protection 0 / 51 / 10

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 14K armor / 10K hp / 407 defense rating

Reason for this, i got hacked a time ago. Blizzard still hasn't let me know a thing. but i think experience > gear. With help i can become a very good pally tank for u guys and a friend.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Loneydin

Proffessions:

Alts: Loneytune 70 rogue / Anbulone 62 druid / Anbulone 55 Warlock

10 man instance experience/attunement: Cleared Karazhan / Cleared ZA

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Cleared SSC / Cleared TK / Cleared Gruul's lair / Cleared Magtheridon's lair / 3 - 5 MH

Reason for joining: Most of my friends are in the guild, and im looking for a nice guild with honest people and we can all down bosses.

Previous Guilds: Can't recall em sorry, its been a long time since ive been in a serious guild

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: //

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I have no problem with whatever raid times u have.

Expectations:

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yes, i have absolutely no problem with that

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from www.ventrilo.com. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I have ventrillo, teamspeak, skype so communication aint a problem

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? I heard about conspiracy from Kanonkule, he talked about u with much excitement.
Back to top Go down
kanonkule
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm

We were in the same guilds pre tbc, sanctum and deceived. He got the experience and imo hes skilled and a really nice guy Smile Atm his gear as he says aint the best, because blizz didnt gief it back, but i agree with him that skills>gear...

that's my recommendation, nothing more i can do Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 pm

i heard extinction was selling boosts. go and buy some.
Back to top Go down
Icetox
Guild Member
Icetox

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 am

gear is low, but should be no problem to get upgrades.

whats speking for u is experiencs, we need more of it so u got my vote
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Loney ^^, how nice of you to apply. Again im happy. I know you still from DBT and the late night talks over there. Nice, hard working, experienced guy.
Loneydin gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:51 am

I would like to know your expectations before I can decide if you are in or not.
So could you please answer that question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Loneydin
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm

My expectations, well im gonna be honest with u, my primary expectation is to get geared up again, my second one is to help u guys do whatever u want with. Why cause by the time i'm geared up i will be a true member and friend to most of the guild people. Knowing u've put time and effort in getting me back up to date, i wouldnt appreciate it myself helping someone and then getting nothing in return if u know what i mean.
Also i know Kanonkule, Retboi, and some other people from the guild (wich name i cant recall atm) and they can stand garantee for me that im a jolyfull guy that is loyal and helps people when needed, ain't that what a guild is about?

I hope this answer satisfies and its a total honest answer.

Thanks for ur time
Back to top Go down
Kasuteru
Guild Member
Kasuteru

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Loneydin wrote:
My expectations, well im gonna be honest with u, my primary expectation is to get geared up again, my second one is to help u guys do whatever u want with. Why cause by the time i'm geared up i will be a true member and friend to most of the guild people. Knowing u've put time and effort in getting me back up to date, i wouldnt appreciate it myself helping someone and then getting nothing in return if u know what i mean.
Also i know Kanonkule, Retboi, and some other people from the guild (wich name i cant recall atm) and they can stand garantee for me that im a jolyfull guy that is loyal and helps people when needed, ain't that what a guild is about?

I hope this answer satisfies and its a total honest answer.

Thanks for ur time
Well, I'm not a officer or anything, but I still got an opinion. You can work on the gear yourself. Pvp is a good option, not always fun, but an option. Also just 5 mans, ofc the gould can help you, I'll help you. But I think you're not well enough geared for Kara. But you get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Well that was kind of the thing that I wanted to hear.
Congratulations, you are accepted to the Conspiracy.
For your invite, whisper any officer/deputy or myself (Neomys/Nonpoint) in game for an invite.
And again, thank you for yer application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1