Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theodon - Prot Warrior

Go down 
+2
Godrax
Linda
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Theodon - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Hi.
Im a prot warrior that wants to join you.
Im leaving my old guild, because i think its a bit to hardcore raiding for me.
My real name is Lasse.
Im 13 years old.
And im from Denmark.
Havent experience from raiding karazhan, but im soon ready to start raiding.

If you want to know anything more, then send a mail on wow or /w me Smile

- Theodon
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Checked you out on armoury and gear seems quite nice so not much gearing up needed there! I will be quite happy running you through instances! Need to have a chat first though! A bit concerned about the age thing!!
If anyone else wants to check him here is the link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Theodon

Last edited by Linda on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:51 pm

rly not bad, maybe check out for a new build.
Maybe i'm wrong but 0/0/61 aint the best tonkbuild there is
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Godrax wrote:

Yes, like the 5% Parry in Arms [5points] and Cruelty [5points] are good talents for Prot Warr.

Good stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Nevan wrote:
Godrax wrote:

Yes, like the 5% Parry in Arms [5points] and Cruelty [5points] are good talents for Prot Warr.

Good stuff ^^

exactly
with my prot warrior i used imp thunder clap too, so would be 8/5/48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re spec   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Just re specced to 5 - 5 - 51 Smile
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Again, i am not a pro on the Warrior build set up but some of these guys, making comments are.
I agree with Uglyshreek in that I am too concerned with how young u are. We have had a fair few young guys play who were very immature, in that the stamp their feet when not getting uses as much as they like.

I would like to see more comments from some more Guild Prot Warriors to see what they think first, but if you are accepted, it will only be on a trial basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Theodon - Prot warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Why is my age a problem ?
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm getting in touch with someone from First Blood over the course of a few days to get a reference, just due the extremely low age of the applicant. Will post more as I get results.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Your age could be a problem because we have had too many young players in this guild throwing tantrums if they dont get their way. So i would like to acvoid that in the future! But if you can behave mature enough and we can get some references from your old guild then no problem!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi there...

Barring the age I see a talentbuild of (o / o / 61) which isnt a sign of well thought out spending of points... gearwise it is nice pre raiding blue items... but lacking any enchants, even the very cheap ones...

Before invites I would suggest testing in some Instances to see how well Tanking is done and how the handling of situations goes...

Yours sincerely... Nezoa Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:28 am

Ok. /w me or any other member one evening, excluding weekends (our raid nights) and we will go on a run with you. Maybe a normal instance but not the easiest of them. I think a good trial would be SH, Normal. I will come as healer and see how you play fella. I cant say fairer that that. If I am impressed, with the way you project your self and how you play, then you will be accepted on trial basis.

Regards. Smudgerbug/Smudgerlord. /w me on either.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:34 am

Smudge,ask Linda for the recommendation we got from his old guild leader.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 am

Theo. Be on tomorrow evening, I'll be getting in touch.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:32 pm

I think with the reference from first blood it would have to be a no from me. You said hardcore raiding was not for you but thats what we aiming to do!! Sorry mate!
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:01 am

Linda wrote:
I think with the reference from first blood it would have to be a no from me. You said hardcore raiding was not for you but thats what we aiming to do!! Sorry mate!

I'd like to see a 13-year-old dude do hardcore raiding Very Happy
Gief more Danes though.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:59 am

I think that from the general comments from the guys, we will have to decline your application at this stage. If you are still playing in 3 years time, then please reapply if you so desire.

Thank you for your interest in our guild and HF in WoW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theodon - Prot Warrior   Theodon - Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theodon - Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1