Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED

Go down 
+2
Godrax
Neomys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymodan

Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Empty
PostSubject: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Character Name: Tymodan

Where are you from: De Kllinge (Belgium) i live in the same town as asatira and nevan and dudeitsa cow , and i live close to Godrax and Helios. Razz

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? I think good enough Razz

Race: <3 Orc

Class: Warrior

Level : 70

Talent spec: Arms atm. but if i'm able to join i will spec fury ofc.

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
atm for pvp i have :
10345 hp
1238 Att power

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions: Bs ( very low)
mining ( also very low)

Alts: /

10 man instance experience/attunement: I have kara Xp but as a tank.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): HC: sp and that's it Razz

Reason for joining: Because i know a lot of your members IRL and i want to go pvE because i had enought of PvP

Previous Guilds:The Shadow Legion - Wrath of Gods

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:Because the raid times of TSL are not fine to me. Your raid times are better.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I know all Your raid days , so i can join them all.

Expectations: A nice community. which i know you guys have.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: i love wipifest.

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Sure no problem Razz
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:58 pm

I talked to him yesterday. Did some Arena with him as well.
Nice guy, really the type of player who we will have a laugh with.
And dedicated as well. Not afraid of losing.

Gearwise, it's still gladiator/pvp. Altough that is not the problem for a dps/fury warrior, because there are still the needed stats on it, and besides that. There are only 3 parts of dps plate gear in Karazhan (2x Tier 4 + Boots). And heroics don't have that much as well.

Proffesions, as seen, are still low, so a changing to something we can use, might be helpfull. If you don't intend to lvl up these.

Class, well, I can say we don't have much dps warriors (only 1 active I think). So that can help.

Conclusion:
He gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Yer Neo,
Well I know this guy irl and I can say he fits perfectly in this guild (social guy and loves to play wow).
I agree that he still has some pvp gear, but tbh that doesnt matter much for a PvE warriordps.

He gets my vote
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:05 pm

I know this guy also irl.He's very social and he has skills in his warrior.
I think with a good Fury spec,he will be a good dps for Karazhan!

He gets my vote too Smile

Cheers!

Nevan.
Back to top Go down
Asatira
Guild Member
Asatira

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Do I need to say more? he gets my vote Cool
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Age>16

Apart from that I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:11 pm

WIll. Is that all that ever concerns you. lol

Anyway, that aside, your age really is no problem. If you were a 12/13 year old spoilt brat, then yes, I would be concerned.

Ok...You have received some very good press from IRL friends, which is nice but does not guarentee you a place in the guild for that reason alone.

You also get a vote from one of my Main Officers, who has played with you, which imo, is more of a bonus that having IRL Friends in the guild.

We could make use of some DPS Warriors which is another bonus.

I say, that you really need to change your Belt and your Bracers. You Belt is green and your bracers are tanking ones. Please look at doing this at your earliest oppurtunity.

Anyway, Grz, your Application has been accepted.

/w ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:34 am

1.2k ish ap? Surprised that kinda sucks :O ome me warr i have 1750 ap without the shout :< what about ya hit rating? nvm i'll just check armory ><.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:54 am

Well, as I said. The only thing that is needed here, is to change gear.
He said he was holding down honor points and arena points for S4, which will upgrade some parts.
And besides te gear, he has the correct attitude for this guild. And with still a dps warrior spot open.
How awesome is that? :')
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED   Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior.  ACCPETED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tymodan lvl 70 - Dps Warrior. ACCPETED
Page 1 of 1