Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rend

Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Empty
PostSubject: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:07 am

Character Name: Rend (the Uberzors)

Age: 16 (nearly 17 and my birthday is on september 11th -_-

Where are you from: England, UK

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?Hopefully im gna get a B in my english test so im quite good i hope Razz

Race: Orc (they own and Linda will agree)

Class: Warrior (Fury DPS)

Level : 70 ofc Razz

Talent spec: 17/44/00

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing): 1758 ap, 143 hit rating (may sound low but ive read that 9% is enough Razz), 8524 armor dont really know what else to put Razz

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions: BS 234 / Mining 191 low so boring and expensive to get up though Razz

Alts: umm just a few level 30 and 40 Razz nothing special

10 man instance experience/attunement: umm all 5 mans heroics, 10 mans (Kara), 25man (Gruul,TK,Magtheridon) cant remeber the rest lol if i have done anymore Razz

Reason for joining: i was a previous member of The Conspiracy but for some reason i decided to have a bitch fit lol and left, i have got to know alot of you guys and you are all really cool people and are very welcoming and kind which i will promise to be if i join again (Linda said i need to be a good boy) and i will lol. Since i left i have stayed in contact with a few (mainly linda) and you have progressed in raiding so well and have gone really far and i am very impressed with all of you ( dont wna sound like a am i higher class etc lol) and this part probly shows how shit i am at English lol

Previous Guilds: DOD,Crew,Revive

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: cus i wna get backj into you guys and alot of you are IRL mates and its so much better and fun playing with the people that i like Smile

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I can raid everyday although i am currently doing my exams so i cant be raiding very late but i will do my very best to attend and be online etc

Expectations:just for a nice friendly environment i have nothing else to say really Razz

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: ofc, wiping is the way of learning what you have done wrong and then trying to overcome that problem so that you can make it right and be a success.

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? i have everything needed to communicate in raids and have a fully functional headset

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? well i have known it from when i was in it last ( i know linda and alot of other members etc) and you are well known on Bladefist now Smile

Thankyou for letting me re-apply and taking the time to read this Smile
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:12 am

Approve
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:23 am

everyoen knows i love marc...he promised to be a good boy so he getsdmy thumbs up!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Nirawen
Guild Member
Nirawen

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:29 am

At first I was undecided but as soon as I heard him sing Marvin Gaye my heart was lost to him so yes, oh god yes.

On a serious note, Played with him abit doing dailies and he seems a decent warrior.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:47 am

Yes, we could deffo use a worrior of this young mans ability. Have played with him several times ofc, as he was in the guild.

Yes, he was a little bit of a Bitch and had to be slapped down a little but he has promised to be nice.

He is a nice guy so for progression, I will allow you back but any nonsense young man and you will be out on your ear.

At first glance, it looks a little concerning that you have a trail of guilds behind you. Look like you hop a bit but on the other hand, as we have kinda been in touch, I know the circumstances surrounding this, so I am not overly concerned atm.

All to note:

When somebody leaves the guild, for whatever reason and then wants to come back. I will take it on a case by case basis. Usually, they wont be allowed back, but as I say, case by case.

Rend to note:

No second chances. If you decide to leave again, you will not be coming back.

Fair enough?

Accepted as Trial for now and see how you do. Please treat people with the respect that they deserve, as this was your only downfall before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:40 pm

gief gief. i played with him when i helped revive downing maggy. anyway he has decen hit rating for what we're aiming so inv him. actually i just checked armory.. why is he in little conspiracy? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:49 pm

efac wrote:
gief gief. i played with him when i helped revive downing maggy. anyway he has decen hit rating for what we're aiming so inv him. actually i just checked armory.. why is he in little conspiracy? Neutral

lol...Because I think Linda invited him there last night, until I accepted him into The Conspiracy, which ofc, I have done.

He will come across next time he is online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED   Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rend - DPS Warrior - APPROVED
Page 1 of 1