Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior wants to be dps...

Go down 
+2
Godrax
Agraar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Agraar
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Warrior wants to be dps... Empty
PostSubject: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Character Name: Agraar

Where are you from: Bulgaria

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
The English is not so good but i think we'll be ok.

Race: Undead

Class: Warrior

Level : 70 Dinged before 2 weeks so my gear sucks for now

Talent spec: Hybrid for arena fights 33/25/3 but i can respec at any time. Do have in mind that i will still play arena cuz i can't disapoint my mate. Smile

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
HP: current hp is 10364
Strenght: 424
Agility: 156
Stamina: 610
AP: 1178
Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Agraar

Proffessions: Minig 375/Blacksmithing 233

Alts: none

10 man instance experience/attunement: none

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): none

Reason for joining: I Want to try something else from the pvp. I heared from my friends that it's realy cool at those big instance

Previous Guilds: Day of Defeat (PvP guild)

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: I just don't think that we are doing progres and no point at stumping at one place, time to turn the page. My Current GM is Obot

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. The best time for me is friday and saturday from 19-20h to 24h server time

Expectations: I expect to make friends you you guys and have some realy good time at rading

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: I will stay to the end
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey mate, thanks for applying, I see you have some nice gear, but still you got alot of greens/lowlvl blues.
Imo, we could use a DPS warrior, cuz we don't have that much DPS wars in our guild.
I'd say farm some instances/heroix/PVP gear and ull be fine.
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Firstly, I would like to say that I am actually quite pleased with your application.

From reading, you seem to have a nice personality which is a good thing and you have put some effort in at making the application, which again, is to your credit.

Considering that you have only just dinged 70 two days ago, fair play to you, your gear is not bad at all, which shows determination, which is also to your credit.

We could use a DPS Warrior ofc but I agree with Godrax. Please make further attempts at replacing all of your green armor and also getting higher lvl neck.

Please speak ingame and will give advice on where to farm for the items you need.

A couple of changes in your gear may make me give you a chance in the guild as I think you will fit in well but atm, I would like to see those green replaced.

My other concern is when you can raid. The times look good but as long as Arena will not get in the way. I would have no problems with you continuing Arena with your mates, but like I say, dont let it get in the way of Raid times.

Come back to me when you have changed some gear but like I say, speak ingame later and we will talk.

This is not an outright rejection so go away with a positive thought!
Back to top Go down
Siiggy
Guild Member
Siiggy

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Agraar is a friend of my priest and I did quite a few instances with him. He is a really nice guy, otherwise he would not be in my friendslist:P

He also made a lot of effort for the application, asking me all sorts of questions and willing to respec if needed.

I can help him wih Siiggy to gear him up. Maybe he can join a few of our guildruns?
I would like to give him a chance, but I know it is not up to me:P

Last edited by Siiggy on Mon May 19, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm

I agree with smudge. A very nice application indeed Smile

try to fix the gear upgrades smudge talked about and, if possible, get two 1 handed weapons (which is inferiour in PvE)
Back to top Go down
Agraar
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Thank you for your kindness! Smile I am working on the gear question... but still i think after getting the last piece of glad gear to farm for vindicator ring and 2x1h sword for the fury build.The arena is not a problem because me and my mate play at day... he haves too much to study he haves lot of egzams you see.I'll wait for other gear to changed in the new arena season.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.I hope to be a part of your guild some day! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:57 pm

dps warrior with crap gear = gtfo. go prot, farm some gear and badges. that's the way tbh.
Back to top Go down
Siiggy
Guild Member
Siiggy

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 pm

I would like to point again at this application. It's the only one that has not been accepted or rejected yet.

This guy is really making an effort to gear up. It's kinda hard for him, because everyone wants him to tank, but he is not prot-speced, so he isn't invited in many groupes. But every time I come online he asks me if I want to do an heroic with him.

He has also been with us to Kara once to help out and did a few heroics. I know he will sign up for raids and stuff like that, so plz give him a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Agraar, try getting the rep for all heroics and raid up a bit on raiding and class in general ^^. I know you are working hard so im willing to give it a try.

on this:
efac wrote:
lol
first tell us why you left guild and don't reply on PM before you lol @ anything
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 pm

efac wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior wants to be dps...   Warrior wants to be dps... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior wants to be dps...
Page 1 of 1