Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rogue lo

rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:22 am

Hi all,

My name is Sigrid, I am 29 years old and from Holland. I think my English is pretty good.

I have a bloodelve Rogue lvl 70 named Siiggy. She dinged not to long ago and am still grinding for good gear so I can join raids and heroics.

I always played Subtlety and I like it still the best, but for PvE it's not good enough, so I respecced to Combat/Mutilation a while ago. (15/41/5)
My stats are:
Health: 7364
Agility: 418
Stamina: 384
Damage: 252-305
Power: 1161
Hit rating: 111
Crit chance: 22,47 %

My professions are mining/jewelcrafting and I like it very much. Mining is full skill and jewelcrafting 356.
Secondary professions: first aid: full skill / cooking: 190 or something / fishing: to low to tell

I have too many alts. A few lvl 1, just because I love to make chars.
A level 15 warrior, that I like to make prot in the future
A level 17 mage, wich I only play with a friend of mine
A level 17 druid, wich I also onlyb play with another friend of mine
Last but certainly not least a level 60 Holy Priest, wich I have played much lately, because I just love it and it seems I am good in keeping those bars green.

I donlt have raid experience, except for some minutes in Gruul's Lair to replace a dps. We wiped.
I did'nt do any heroics yet, because I think I am not ready. But maybe I am for the easiest one, I am not sure actualy.

I want to join this guild, because my old-time leveling/questing WoW-buddy is here too. I almost met him from the start and we have played for hours together and always had much fun.
He told me that this guild is friendly and people are easy to find for instances and stuff. In the guild I am now, it's kinda hard to find groupes for instances.

My previous guild is Dragonsbloodtribe and it has been my only guild. I went there because my bf was there and some people i got to know IRL too.
I liked the guild very much, but since my bf left to your guild I just kept thinking of leaving too and here I am:)

I hope too raid soon. My gear is getting better, but I am not there yet:)

I haven't got teamspeak yet, but I am planning to download it and get the needed stuff this week or so.

I really like to play with people and do instances, so i hope to do that a lot when I am in your guild.
My goal is to go raiding, because I really think I would love that.

So, this is my application. Bey bey, greetings Sieg!!
Back to top Go down
Icetox
Guild Member
Icetox

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:35 am

stats look quite nice, raid exp will come whit time.

vote for invite
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:54 am

Ok...Well, little Siggy.

Siggy is talking about me when she means a buddy here who lvled and quested with....That was my pally.
That is how i come to know her and her BF and I am very pleased you have applied to join this guild.

In terms of raiding, well, i hope you can be patient as I cant promise you a raid spot so soon but i dont think it will be too long before you can come.
Please look at changing your Greens and putting sockets in your empty space.
Application is accepted and please hf in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Goyial
Old Timer - Still Welcome

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:13 am

Hahaha Siggggggggy ^^ elllooooo (That was a usefull reply)
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:54 am

I was also a raid/heroic virgin when I joined this one so he's got my vote!
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:04 am

Nevan wrote:

She has already been accepted if u didn't noticed that yet.
LoL
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:15 am

Godrax wrote:
Nevan wrote:

She has already been accepted if u didn't noticed that yet.
LoL

Sst, just want to be nice =D
Back to top Go down
rogue lo

PostSubject: re: rogue looking for guild   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:54 pm

hehe, tnx all Smile

I already put a meta-gem in my head, so now I only have to get rid of those greenies.

See u in game, greetz Siiggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED   rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue looking for guild - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1