Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazara

Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Character Name: Mazara

Where are you from: I'm from the Netherlands

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
I r a wel speakin ro3ge, joking :p My english isnt that bad, can both speak and understand it
very well.

Race: Blood elf

Class: Rogue

Level : 70

Talent spec: At the moment im combat maces, willing to respecc if needed.

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)

Hit: 11.60% / 183 hit rating.
Crit: 21.42% / 153 crit rating.
Ap: 1093.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
(It hasnt been updated in a while, if you wish to know the current state of my gear... whisper me ingame and ill
link you the whole shitload).

Proffessions: I'm an enchanter, at lvl 300. I mainly use it to disenchant while doing dungeons and such, so dont
ask me for mongoose and so on.

Alts: I dont have any alts.

10 man instance experience/attunement: I've done Attunmen, Moroes, Maiden, Curator, Nightbane and Netherspite in karazhan.
I know how raids work though.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): I've done almost every heroic, and i have the keys for all of them. I havent done
tbc 25 man raids yet though.

Reason for joining: A friend invited me to join for Nightbane in Karazhan, i had never done him before so i was pretty excited. After that run
i wanted to join as soon as possible.

I like PvE way better than PvP as you must work together as a team and such.

Previous Guilds: I've been in a few pvp guilds like Dogs of War, and in a few pve guilds which i dont remember the names of, they didnt even make it
to the Karazhan entrance so i left them.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: At the moment i'm in No guild for old men, i never get invited for raids
while my gear isnt that bad. People dont show up for raids either, enough reason to leave.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I can basically raid anytime, no limit.

Expectations: I dont expect to get invited the first Karazhan run as soon i join of course, but theres no point in staying if i wont get invited
after a few weeks for example.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
It depends, i have patience. But if people dont show up anymore im gone aswell, as long we work together as a team I'm up!

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I have a headset yes, works fine aswell, dont like talking with uknown people though Neutral

About myself: I can be very immature, but blood serious aswell. I will be focusing during raids and dungeons though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:10 pm

What is it with dutch speaking people and belfs?
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 pm

This guy is realy nice.
He joined us for nightbane on his hunter and we took him with us in Shatr Hals erotic, he did well imo.
He knows alot of karabosses so that a plus.
He gets my vote :>
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Hemera wrote:
What is it with dutch speaking people and belfs?

Haha idd Razz
Imba combination!

Amory link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Mazara
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi there Mazara!
Everything looks nice. Ok gear imo.
A combat spec would be prefered ^^

Just some random questions:
- You have killed Netherspite but not Prince? How come?
- Did you leave your previous guild without any notification?
- If we can give you a spot to Kara, but in 2-3 weeks, would you still stay?
- Our guild is aces on teamwork. Questions is, if we do "trial and error" encounters (meaning we will wipe until we dont) would you get frustrated or would you keep the spirit up and give it a try, even if its possible that we wipe again?

I'd give a half-thumbs up. We are looking for rogues but I want answers on the above question and I want to se you play.

What does you other officers say?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Yay another dutch guy!!! I am not dutch btw but i know ppl like neomys and a few other dutch guys in the guild and they know how to have a laught!! As for your gear it is no brilliant but can be easily improve with a few heroics of kara runs!!

You seem to have the right attitude ( as in i can be immature but also really serious) like me!!

Imo you are good enough for the guild and I would be more than happy to help you gear up!! So the conclusion is that you get my thumbs up!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi. Thanks for your application first of all.

Same questions as above ofc plus, what do you mean about being immature? Please give an example.
Back to top Go down
Mazara

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm

- You have killed Netherspite but not Prince? How come? Actually, ill tell you the truth. I havent killed him, but i know how he works :p
- Did you leave your previous guild without any notification? I havent left my guild yet, and im not going to if i cant join. Im not like ''cya, gl'' though.
- If we can give you a spot to Kara, but in 2-3 weeks, would you still stay? Yes i would stay, i could focus on getting some gladiator gear abit.
- Our guild is aces on teamwork. Questions is, if we do "trial and error" encounters (meaning we will wipe until we dont) would you get frustrated or would you keep the spirit up and give it a try, even if its possible that we wipe again? As i said, as long we dont give up, i wont either!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:59 pm

At least someone who knows how he works as i found him very frustrating last night!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Mazara wrote:
- You have killed Netherspite but not Prince? How come? Actually, ill tell you the truth. I havent killed him, but i know how he works :p
- Did you leave your previous guild without any notification? I havent left my guild yet, and im not going to if i cant join. Im not like ''cya, gl'' though.
- If we can give you a spot to Kara, but in 2-3 weeks, would you still stay? Yes i would stay, i could focus on getting some gladiator gear abit.
- Our guild is aces on teamwork. Questions is, if we do "trial and error" encounters (meaning we will wipe until we dont) would you get frustrated or would you keep the spirit up and give it a try, even if its possible that we wipe again? As i said, as long we dont give up, i wont either!

Sounds good Smile I'll give a whole thumbs up for now.

Still wanna see you in-game though.
And I'll let the other officers say what they think.

/Marest
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok. my only concern is the immature bit. I dont want u stamping your feet and throwing your teddy in the corner.

If you mean, u like to joke and have fun, then thats fine as i do too.

Smile

Application Accepted as trial.

Gz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm

I find this dude ok. let him in.

ok from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!   Lvl 70 rogue wants to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 rogue wants to join!
Page 1 of 1