Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue want to join!

Go down 
+2
Linda
Marest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thohell

Rogue want to join! Empty
PostSubject: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Character Name: Thohell

Where are you from: Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Okay - i understand what people say.

Race: Undead

Class: Rogue

Level : 70?

Talent spec: Sub ( But can respecc )

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing): 1692 ( Alot of pvp stuff)

10 man instance experience/attunement: Karazhan

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, and heroics.

Reason for joining: Alot of nice ppl, and since i done alot of pvp, i want to go pve.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Crew, it disbanded.

Raiding times are usually between 2030 hrs and 2300 hrs, game time starting Friday of each week, lasting for usually 3 eveings. Would you be available for these raids. If not, state when you would be available: I can only play from Friday ~18:00 - Sunday 19:00. But I play alot Friday to Sunday.

Commitment. Sometimes on new bosses, there will be times when we spend a couple of nights, just getting wiped. How would this effect you and would you continue to practice on these bosses? Sure, why not? Wiping is a part of progress. Smile

When on a guild run of any instance and the going gets tough, i.e. maybe a few wipes and maybe more wipes, what would be your actions and why? Well, wiping is nothing - if we wipe, i'll try again until we take the boss down. Smile

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I got headset and TS, Yes! afro
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Well, we are a little concerned about your age m8. We had another 13 year old apply a few days ago. BUT, you should never judge. I was myself in Crew (intil factor kicked me because i respecced shadow..). U'll have to respec (sub isnt rly good for PvE) and show that you are mature enough for our guild in case the other officers grant your application.

We would like to talk to you in-game of course, so /w any Officer and we will have a little chat.

Good luck and hope to se you in <The Conspiracy> soon.

/Marest
Back to top Go down
Thohell

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Oh, i forgot armorylink:
Back to top Go down
Thohell

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Damn, !
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Your ages does concern me a little.

A. How late can you stay up at weekends raiding?
B. Can we expect to have landtums if you dont get a raid spot or you dont get the drops you want?

I say this because we have had a few issues of recent with some your guys, however,that said, we still have some guys,aged 14 and they behave better that some of the older guy.

I would like to know why you are still equipped with a lvl 62 pair of boots.

I would also like to see how you play. Maybe/w me somtime and we get together for a normal daily.

I would also like tosee other comments fromour members.

Didnt you speak tome a few days ago,asking about this guild?...If t as you, then that already shows interest which ofc, is a good thing.

This Post was by Smudge BTW, on Linda's PC. Doh.
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:14 pm

13/Swe

I'm concerned.

Also smudge, I still have a green belt on ;<

Get me a belt of blasting k ;d
Back to top Go down
Thohell

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:19 pm

A.I can stay up sometimes only 23.30 but usually whole night
B.If i dont get in raid no big deal.. And if i dont get the drop/drops i want.. I cant do anything about it.. Just accept it and go the boss again..

And i dont have boots from lvl 62.... ? Have vindicators for pvp and Sunrage Treads for pve

And no i dident speak to u some days ago Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 pm

lol! Its my little brother.....
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Willpowers wrote:
/Swe

lmao Will you are discriminating the Swedes..

GJ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:46 pm

If it isn't white Anglo Saxon English, we have a problem Razz

OH LAWD WHAT A JOKE Razz
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Thohell! Old PvP buddie from DoW ^^
He gets my vote, exp'd player
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:23 am

Ok. The age would normaly concern me but I say chuck him an invite.
He is after all a little brother of an awsome pala tank.

Gz. Application accepted but only as trial ofc. Lets see how you play and ofc, how u act, in terms of maturity.

I hope you locking picking skill is imba, if not, please work on it.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:25 am

P.S . Will. U have a geen belt?

I will buy u some bue dye.

No, seriously, find where a belt drops for u and I will come with u to help.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:11 am

Smile

Heroic SL piques my interest, will explain more when I get online, hopefully today
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Accepted and now in the guild.

Been in SV with him and very impressed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue want to join!   Rogue want to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue want to join!
Page 1 of 1