Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue - Qay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Qay
Guild Member

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:13 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Character Name: Qay

Where are you from: Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? i have no problem what so ever speaking english

Race: UD

Class: Rogue

Level : 70

Talent spec: Combat

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) AP - 1266, HP - 9124, Crit chance - 25,96 %

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://www.armorylite.com/eu/bladefist/qay

Proffessions: Engineering and mining ( + aid ) ive just changed proffs so i dont have that much skill yet

Alts: Aeníma (lv 65 holy paladin)

10 man instance experience/attunement:

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): ive done alot of HC

Reason for joining: I have looked for an active pve guild for a very long time now, id like to join mainly bc i want to do kara

Previous Guilds: Swedish Dragons (thats the last one i was in, i cant really remember the rest Sad )

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: i left bc it wasnt an active pve guild like i first thought, that guild is going downhill tbh Sad

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. i dont go to college and i dont have a job atm, so im free all of the time

Expectations: all i want is to join up for kara as much as possible, but i do understand its gonna be tough joining every week since its not really that hard to find a dps

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: I definitely am, ive been wanting this for so long and ofc i wont give up until the raid leader says we r done

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
_________________ Yes
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:34 pm

100% seal of approval for me. A very good friend of mine who I know we can trust to come with us and do great work. A great friend and excellent player.

I'd even be willing to lead my own raid midweek so I can get her into Kara.
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:40 pm

A yes from me aswell. Decent gear and we need some more melee dps imo.
Back to top Go down

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm

roflonwheels - private joke.

anyway, i'd say gem the current gear you have and don't bother to enchant them just yet. the geming tho will both work for pve and for pvp so you might be wanting to gem it with "the best" you can afford atm. leave the weaps unenchanted as you will find better ones in kara, well actually if you have any badges, lets say 105 (Razz) go get the new fist weapon (MH) Very Happy

and as linda use to say "girl power!" we need more girls ^^ and yet keep the sexual predator instincts suppresed. (/point at will) naugty naughty boy!

she's in i'd say :<
Back to top Go down
Icetox
Guild Member
Icetox

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:55 pm

from sweden, thats enoff for me to vote for join, we need more swe ppl D
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Btw we've started using ventrilo now so you will need that for raids.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Not a bad application and not bad responses from some of my members.

I agree with Efac on the sockets issue, so i say no more.

I would like to see you identify which faction have items you need such as, CE for the nice AP on the helm but that aside, your gear is not bad.

We are looking to moe further forward to ZA and 25 man raids, and for a rogue with full gladiator set, i see no real problems. You PVP gear can get replaced as we move on, but dont just rely on us taking you to Kara for months.

We are a very friendly and respectful guild so if u want to be part of that, and maintain this ethos, then your application is acceopted, however, as trial for now.

/w ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue - Qay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Qay   Rogue - Qay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Qay
Page 1 of 1