Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SOOOFIE

Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Character Name: Soofie

Where are you from: Sweden

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Kinda good Razz

Race: Undead

Class: Warlock

Level : 70

Talent spec: affliction atm, but if im joining the guild im respeccing Pve destruction

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 600 spell dmg atm , soon more, getting an other epic today

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions: Engineering + mining

Alts: Druid , hunter etc

10 man instance experience/attunement: Uhm, the attument are gone , arnt they? and i got kinda good experience, ask Neomys

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Not that many 25 man experience, but got good experience with heroics

Reason for joining: Great guild Razz

Previous Guilds: The conspiracy

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Well, i left Bladefist, thats why i got kicked, but im back ! Smile

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. Friday, Saturday and Sundays, after 6

Expectations:

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: yeah, of course!

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Yepp
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Ah not too bad. You need more spelldmg tho and how much spellhit have you got?

About speccing pve destro... You should stay in raid affliction tbh. If you specc raid destro you will need 202 spellhit and 30% crit chance. That is not possible before t5 etc.. Affliction is much more flexible and believe me, you will still own the mages on damagemeters cheers
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Need more spell damage. And your age concerns me. Besides that, it's fine.
Also what is your gender?
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Willpowers wrote:

Looking for a girlfriend, Will?
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:40 pm

Well, you have been with us in the past and left the guild at leeast twice.

I am not in the habbit of recruiting people who:

A: Are not that active, and
B: Leave the guild time and time again, looking for better, then come running back with tail between legs.

You have had several chances in this guild so but keep leaving, or getting removed to due to not being active.

Sorry but I have to deny your application for the reasons set out above.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Hemera wrote:
Willpowers wrote:

Looking for a girlfriend, Will?
No. I find the younger that females are, the better they seem to be. The polar opposite to males.
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:26 pm

Willpowers wrote:
And your age concerns me.

He's 15. And i'm 14 xD
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Nevan wrote:
Willpowers wrote:

He's 15. And i'm 14 xD

You concern us, Nevan.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:32 pm

You all concern me. Especially etc. But I think i'm secretly gay for him. Don't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Willpowers wrote:
You all concern me. Especially etc. But I think i'm secretly gay for him. Don't tell him.

Made a screenshot of that for future proof!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:38 pm

Willpowers wrote:

it's Efac you "#%&(/%. /me licks Will :O
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Nevan wrote:
Willpowers wrote:

He's 15. And i'm 14 xD

/gkick tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:11 am

call the paedo1
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:15 am

Ok guys.

This thread is meant to be for sensible comments on the recruiting process of potentil guildies, and is open to the public to read.

Please refrain from using it for banter and jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED   Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soofie wants to join, again, and back for staying! - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1