Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED

Go down 
+3
Willpowers
Godrax
Nirawen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirawen
Guild Member
Nirawen

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Character Name: Nirawen

Where are you from: Newport, Wales, UK

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? n/a

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Level : 66

Talent spec: Fearl (DPS) currently but will respec depending on what the guild needs i.e Fearl (Tank) or Resto

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
Well in bear I have 10k HP and 13k~ armor buffed. In healing I have just short of 500+ healing and 10k 9k mana. Although these stats are at 66 Smile.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://armorylite.com/eu/bladefist/nirawen

Proffessions: Enchanting 266 . Mining 191

Alts: Pre-BC Hunter and Shaman

10 man instance experience/attunement: UBRS Wink. None currently as im not 70 yet Smile.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): No BC endgame PvE experience but ive done all Pre-BC raids.

Reason for joining: Heard great things about you all, Seems like a fun guild to be part of to progress with. That and it gives me more opportunities to annoy Willpowers.

Previous Guilds: Yarr & Moral Decay, BWL / Naxx guilds.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Not currently in a guild as I only transfered to this server recently.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. Most evenings 5pm onwards is fine.

Expectations: Pregnancy, alcoholism and other fun activites.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Of course. Although I will miss Feign Death & Strip macros Crying or Very sad

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Ive used and run TS/Vent servers for years so wont be a problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Tbh, we need lvl 70 raid ready chars m8 Wink
I see that u have some PvE exp, those people we need in the guild imo.
I'd say lvl it to 70, get decent gear and apply agian m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Couldn't reccomend you enough for this guild. 100% behind this application. He will bring fun times. Also, if you like watching me get insulted.....you're sick. And you'll like him.
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:05 pm

imo, we need feral druids that can tank in the guild. The level concerns me, because it means alot of gear-up must take place. What does the other officers say? Smile
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh, sorry. Second reply. This is my friend Joe from real life. Known him for....well, put it this way, 90% of my friends I just get bored with. Joe is the 10% I haven't. I know real life friends can't join just like that, but I'd like it if he could join Smile
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Willpowers wrote:
He will bring fun times. Also, if you like watching me get insulted.....you're sick. And you'll like him.

\0/
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Well I have heard a lot of good things about this guy...I am not bothered about the level thing as long as he promises to level and gear up asap. We still want this guild to be fun and not JUST be about progress and if he can bring fun to the guild then he gets my vote.....besides I was told he liked my voice so it's defo a yes from me lol!! And the insulting Will thing cant be bad either!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Linda wrote:
Well I have heard a lot of good things about this guy...I am not bothered about the level thing as long as he promises to level and gear up asap. We still want this guild to be fun and not JUST be about progress and if he can bring fun to the guild then he gets my vote.....besides I was told he liked my voice so it's defo a yes from me lol!! And the insulting Will thing cant be bad either!!
Love=lost.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:20 pm

I know this druid from my warrior Nonpoint. He can tank quite well.
The level is still a problem, if we give you 1 to 2 weeks to lvl to 70, are you ok with that?
And after you hit lvl 70, will you start directly with gearing in normal/heroics and later on with us in Karazhan?

If you give agree with all of this, you will get my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Same points as Neomys and also some of Uglyshreeks points.

I have let slightly lower lvls into the guild before as there is no real rule that you must be lvl 70, raid ready, although of late, that has been out preference.

Having fun ingame is the most important aspect of WoW because if there is no fun, why the hell do we play the game.

If I let you come to the guild, it will be because:

A. You are Welsh.
B. It is reported that you have a sense of Humour.
C. It is reported that you are a good tank.
D. You are willing to spec to whatever we need.

Additional points for you to note.

Although I am sure there will be plenty of ppl, wanting to do normal instances, where you can also go, we cannot guarentee that we have time to boost you to 70 and boost you to get geared up, so if you are happy just to be in the guild for the social aspect, then thats fine. Please though, dont get pissed off if you cant find guildies who are willing to boost you as we mainly do heroics and raids.
Back to top Go down
Nirawen
Guild Member
Nirawen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I should of said in my original post I wasnt expecting to be leveled or geared up, I'll be 67 tonight so should be 70 within under a few days if I pull my finger out Wink. Also ive had a few people say they'd help me gear up asap so that shouldnt take very long.. hopefully Smile.
That would be great Smudge, If I could join and get to know people then once im 70 and geared up sufficiently I could start coming on raids etc.
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:25 pm

Nirawen wrote:
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I should of said in my original post I wasnt expecting to be leveled or geared up, I'll be 67 tonight so should be 70 within under a few days if I pull my finger out Wink. Also ive had a few people say they'd help me gear up asap so that shouldnt take very long.. hopefully Smile.

Well in that case, u'll get my vote now too ;o
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Ok.

I will give you a shot.

Accepted on a trial basis to see how you progress.

/w ingame me or another officer for invite.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nirawen
Guild Member
Nirawen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Cheers guys, I'll do my best Wink .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:26 pm

oh my god. fat tauren inc. THERE IS NO DRUID FERAL DPS! EOS! anyway, we need some druids whoc an tank lol. on my previous server nearly all druids were feral in order to tank Surprised most here are lolol :< so beeing said that (and tanking tree/'s the same as the dps one Razz) gogo tank :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED   Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid - Nirawen ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1