Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+2
Kasuteru
Marest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kanonkul

Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:28 am

Character Name: Kanonkule

Where are you from: Longva, Haram, Møre og Romsdal, Norway

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Extremely good.

Race: imo wanting applicants to specify race is on the edge to racism, but I admit I chose tauren. (Moooo)

Class: Shaman

Level : 70

Talent spec: Depends....either 8/0/53 (Resto pve) for high-end raids or 0/5/56 or 0/0/61 for the earlier raids. 0/20/41 when I'm doing pvp, which I respecc to and from without any problems, I can afford it.

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) Depends on the encounter. However with an "average" raiding gear, where I mix a bit of everything I believe I have 2100 +healing and enough mp5 to not have mana issues if the healing setup is decent. I'm not afraid to pot either.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): Euhm, armory seems to be down atm (as usual)

Proffessions: Enchanting and tailoring. Don't ask me why I have tailoring, might reroll leatherworking if I get too much spare time.

Alts: Pff.... (meaning none)

10 man instance experience/attunement: Attuned and cleared all 10 mans, both pre tbc (UBRS) and tbc.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Did all heroics, and (successfully) all raid encounters before Sunwell.

Reason for joining: Because I want to. Broder migrated to Twisting Nether, I got exams, so won't be THAT hardcore atm. Got a stupid friend in here, and his girl obviously, so I figured I'd apply there. I reckon I should let you know I have plans to migrate to Twisting Nether too in the not too distant future, so if you won't accept me because of that I totally understand it.

Previous Guilds: Sanctum (pre tbc), deceived (pre tbc/tbc), megiddo, mental warfare, broder...

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:Broder migrated and I got some exams atm, so won't migrate there quite yet, although I plan to go there eventually and continue raiding (those ppl are great!)

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. Hard one...my only certain days (atm) is monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday...this might change fast, due to free from school, work changes and other crap...when that is said, it's not impossible that I can raid during the weekend either, I just can't promise it. Also, as I said, I got exams atm...

Expectations: I expect a guild with mature people. I expect people to show up on time if guild events are arranged. Two easy things I expect which everyone should be able to sort out: Having pve specc if they are raiding, and bringing consumables to progress raids (although I keep getting disappointed on this point)

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yes, I'm a viking, remember...(Norway)

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Yes, I have all possible versions of those voice communication programs, and I do have a headset.

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? This was when Retboi was whining about this new guild he was in.....
Back to top Go down
kanonkul

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:31 am

I was wrong, armory wasn't down, it just took approx 26 mins to load....
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:34 am

Reading this application I came to my senses that I like this guy already. He seems really nice. Then I looked at the gear.. well. I'm in love ^^
Are you sure you want to join a guild that is currently doing kara on farm, trying ZA and Gruul - having minor plans on starting SSC and TK? I mean, ur gear is way beyond BT and this guild is not there yet! Razz

Gets my vote. /Cheer

EDIT: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Kanonkule
- armory link
Back to top Go down
Kasuteru
Guild Member
Kasuteru

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:08 am

Quote :
I reckon I should let you know I have plans to migrate to Twisting Nether too in the not too distant future
That worries me a little bit, I'm not a huge fan of people popping in and out a guild. The rest looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:29 am

Looks good but I agree with Kasuteru. We're not a hotel.
Back to top Go down
MastaOfShape
Guild Officer
MastaOfShape

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 pm

wel i don't mind him joining he can help out the guild alot if he joinds even if its a month or 2

same question tho why whould u join us if u could join other guilds who are in further raid encounters then us ?
Back to top Go down
Marest
Marest

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Hemera wrote:
Looks good but I agree with Kasuteru. We're not a hotel.
idd. should have added that to my comment.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Kanonkule is m8 of mine for quite some time, following eachothers progressions and goings, some times doing ze pvp-thing sometimes have ze instance fun...(like 3-manning lol) he was quite busy lately with RL and farming high end raids with broder.
Two days ago he told he he probably was gonna migrate for broder but didnt want to leave the realm either... Then he told me he decided to apply to our guild to join and help us for the time being i first was struck by sheer unbelief and hapiness (my m8, pre-tbc-god-high-end-raider is rly willing to join and help).
Now i can see why some have doubts because of the migrating thing. I know our guild isnt a hotel (like it isnt a supermarket either(............................................................). I dont want argue about this all to long because this for me isnt a reason to deny any application. I usually focus on what someone can offer a guild. (thinking about this id say when peeps are principal about this they can be principal about the game they play as well....).

To start finnishing my reply:
Kanonkule gets my vote:
1. he is my m8
2. he can help us out big time (for the time he is in our mids)
3. affraid he ninjas loot lol?
4. now most of our healers rolled whatever except healer specc (respect for Willpowers!!!) we can use a bit of healing help.
5. Kanonkule knows how to play the game, doesnt whine, is helpfull and social. (for examples /w me ingame Razz loads n loads of them)
6. I d rather have 1 Kanonkule joining the guild, even it would be for one day, then 10 peeps that try to join a social raiding guild without knowing what effort has to be put in to raid.

To kanon: Perhaps i r mistaking m8, you just want all ze Primal Lifes lol
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Marest
Marest

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:09 pm

True, at our current state we do lack healers, and to have Kanonkule in our guild would mean that we could progress a bit faster - at least until we get some more members. That said, he gets my vote too. Will be a nice boost in our progress indeed - perhaps not 'forever', but at least for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Neomys
Neomys

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:12 pm

I agree with every thing said here.
At the moment, we are lacking some good and active healers. You can back us up greatly in that point.
You are already greatly geared, so we don't have to gear you up anymore before you can move on to other instances.
As I saw from some reactions, you are a nice and social guy, really helpfull and willing to do alot.
That's what we are really looking for in this guild.
My only point was you maybe migrating. That would be a harsh loss again to our guild after we invite you. But in the time that you are in the guild, you can do great things with us, and we can do great things with you backing up us. So it is no problem, and your decision about the migrate. We will still try to keep you ofcourse ^^ And I hope you might stay after enjoying some time in our guild.

So to get to the conclusion, you are Accepted to The Conspiracy.
Congratulations! As Retboi asked me, he will be the one inviting you. So whisper Retboi for your invite.
Thank you for your application, and cya soon in the guild.

Greetings,

Neomys / Nonpoint
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED   Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman - Kanonkule - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1