Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frederic

Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:40 pm

Character Name: Drexler

Where are you from: Im from Norway

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?Im very good in english im half afroamerican so english won't be a problem;)

Race: Orc

Class: Hunter

Level : 70

Talent spec: MM

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) My AP is 1823 and my hp is 9490

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): Armory is down atm;) But my name is drexler:)

Proffessions: Jw/mining

Alts: 70 warrior,70 hunter nelf, Human priest 70

10 man instance experience/attunement:Iv cleared kara a lot of times and iv done TK and iv cleared Gruuls

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Only done gruuls as 25 man raid

Reason for joining: Im just looking for a raiding guild and a friendly guild that i can have fun with and get to know new ppl;)

Previous Guilds: I havent had any otherguild i was more of a pvper;)

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. Everyday, anytime;)

Expectations:

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yeah ofc;) Im up for anything;)

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Yeah i will be able to use it;)

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply: i talked to and officer a holy priest in the guild he was very nice and he liked my gear so he told me to apply since he said it wasnt up to him if i could join the guild;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm

WTS hunter. yes armory down ffs. retards. anyway, hunter ;<<< another one lol well we lack members, but i'll need to check everyone's gear >;D we'll keep you posted. i like reading the applies topcis. *giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:06 pm

"Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yeah ofc;) Im up for anything;)"

even some faggy comments? rofl Very Happy gogo man love lol. anyway

"Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply: i talked to and officer a holy priest in the guild he was very nice and he liked my gear so he told me to apply since he said it wasnt up to him if i could join the guild;)"

OH MY GOD, who's that character? should be shot.
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:25 am

Iv'e been together with this guy for a grpquest.
Talked him ingame and he rly is a nice person ;o
His gear is also decent so he gets my vote! :>
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Armory is down.
I would like to check you ather chars.

I will say now though that we have a lot of hunters. If you other chars are well equipped and you plan on bringing them to the guild too, then it will be good for your application but until I can see the armory, please wait out for a decision.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:04 am

I am aware that we do have a fair few hunters but this guy, is an added DPS Machine and had decent gear.

Having spoke to him ingame and vied his gear, I will accept intop the guild.

You do however, need to repace ur scope ASAP.
You said yiou are out of gold to chande from a +1 Damage Scope = Bollox.

Do ur dailies and get the gold. U can not walk around with the worst possible scope going, for ur epic Bow.

On tiral for now, due to the amound of hunter we have so get the scop sorted please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drexler - Hunter - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1