Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strycnin

Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Character Name: Strycnine

Where are you from: Romania

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Good enough. (Cambridge Proficiency Level ^^)

Race: Troll

Class: Warrior

Level : 70

Talent spec: Protection 11/0/50

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)

14.2k HP
15.5k Armor
519 Def ( A bit overcapped but working on that -- getting new neck and shield at Exalted with Shattered Sun Offensive which will bring it down and put a bit more expertise and hit rating which aren't capped atm )

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):

Proffessions:
Mining 375 - Engineering 375

Alts: No lvl 70

10 man instance experience/attunement: Kara

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Heroics and Gruul

Reason for joining: I don't know if the old members remember me, but I used to be Regular of The Conspiracy ( rank and all that Smile ) I could say I left for progress but truth is I left to be able to raid with my bf. I became however a bit disappointed at the raiding decisions (groups, or not getting a spot even though present...) and when the suggestion of coming back was made I realised I really did want to get back to this community and decided making an app to see if I would be taken back. Smile

Previous Guilds: This one and I could say Megiddo now.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:
The reason for leaving was coming back to you guys. I hope you'll have me or well.. I'll be guildless for a while Smile
My former GM was Unexist and he and Nukie are as great ppl and players as they come. I don't think they hold my leaving against me and I have no bad word to say about them.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.
I can raid Mondays , Friday , Saturday and possibly Sunday if needed, all in the afternoon and evening. I can raid from about 7 pm - 11/12 pm

Expectations:
Not many. My university schedule is a bit hectic ( early mornings and afternoons filled with labs and courses and seminars ) and I don't expect to have raid spots kept for me and people catering to my every need.
I do however stick to what I say and if I say I will be present for a raid I will be there , on time , food bufs, elixirs/flasks ready and willing. If I still get my spot that's fine, if not, I hope to get the next one.
I hope however to get a bit more action than I have lately. I miss Gruul and I'm disappointed that even though I have the gear I have never gotten the opportunity of MTing Kara or puting Nightbane down, simple things that give a tank joy Very Happy

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
I don't mind wiping on a new boss as long as people aren't quick to blame others and start flame wars. ( I can't concentrate around angry people.. I get nervous and make mistakes )
I have 3 hours to spend on raids whether it is for downing 5 bosses in a row or wiping at the same boss is of no consequence in the end because dailies cover the costs and nothing beats a bit more experience. ( A GM once said to the guild: "Wipes equal progress" .. I'm not sure I agree 100% but the idea is there )

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
I have Ventrilo, working headphones and a mic. I don't like talking during a raid but I hear everything being said and .. when necessary, can state my opinion , comment on something , etc.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Accepted from me !!! Welcome back hopefully Smile More girl power needed
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Well Strycnine.

I now that you know how to tank due to having played with you...

Ofc, I will accept your application, which was nicely compiled.
Cant always promise a raid spot ofc, but you know that.

/w for invite....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm

hmm girl? sexy troll..
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Gief raid with stryc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED   Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strycnine - Protection Warrior - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1