Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Character Name: Aethidd

Where are you from: I'm from The Netherlands, Noord-Holland to be exact.

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? My english language is very well. Although I'm better at typing than talking! :p

Race: I'm an orc.

Class: I'm a hunter.

Level: Level 70.

Talent spec: At the moment I'm Beast Mastery. I've heard several rumors that I'ts clearly the best PvE raiding specc. I will gladly respecc if needed of course!

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)

Attack Power: 1511 (Could be more as Marksmanship of course!)
Hit Rating: 74 (Working on this, I just cant be bothered to buy blue gems for items I am going to replace soon)
Crit Rating: 19% (Could also be more as Marsmanship, but they say you need steady DPS for PvE raids!)

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): Check my profile if you dare!

Proffessions: I have skinning maximized (375) and leatherworking around level 200. I just started leatherworking so It's going better and better. Smile

Alts: I have a level 51 Paladin called Athari. She's kinda intactive though.

10 man instance experience/attunement: I've done whole Karazhan and know basically every boss.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): I've done every heroic. But no experience with 25-man raids.

Reason for joining: I'm sick of Battleground farming. It get's really boring after a while.

Previous Guilds: None as far I can remember. I've been very intactive last time.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: Read above.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I can raid anytime. No limited time!

Expectations: I don't expect to get invited first raid as I join. But hopefully as soon as possible.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: I love the teamwork which is required for PvE. Wiping is also part of PvE, so yes I would stay focused!

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I have a headset of course, but I probably won't be able to use it at nights in case of sleeping family members. I can listen though! :p
Back to top Go down
Aethidd

PostSubject: Oops!   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:33 pm

There went something wrong with the Armory profile link, here it is.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:37 pm

lol noob

http://www.armorylite.com/eu/bladefist/Aethidd

Looks fine to me. Better chest needed but then fine.
Back to top Go down
Aethidd

PostSubject: Indeed!   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Hmm that link didn't work for me for some reason.

I'm also planning to get the gladiator's chest this weekend so that should be fine! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Not a shabby application. We do need more people to begin 25 mans and you just need a few more runs in Karazhan and you'll be ready imo.

Thumbs up from here. Get new trinkets tho :>
Back to top Go down
Aethidd

PostSubject: Trinkets   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:56 pm

I have more trinkets, I just used these today for an heroic Arcatraz run since I didn't have water left! :p
Back to top Go down
Nevan
Guild Member
Nevan

Male
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:11 am

Aethidd is a really nice guy [ we went to dungeons together and he's a good mate].
He really knows his char and that stuff.

He gots my vote ! Very Happy

Cheers!

Nevan.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Well, we could use more players ofc, for 25 man raids and in order to maintain 2 groups at weekends.

Not bad gear but could be imoproved, but you are fine to raid Kara.

Accepted as trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED   Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aethidd - Hunter - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1