Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial

Go down 
+3
Smudge
Hemera
blademass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blademass
Guild Member

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Empty
PostSubject: 70 BM hunter   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:59 pm

good day all m8s ima BM hunter with 11000hp and 1500ap and i did karra gruul hope to join your guild becase i like 2 raid thanks m8s

im Keith Lotriet and come from South Africa
im 31 years old

my prof are BS and mining

i like 2 raid and have fun also

Last edited by blademass on Fri May 16, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:20 am

Indeed. Please use the correct template for applications.

Ty
Back to top Go down
blademass
Guild Member

Male

PostSubject: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Character Name: Blademass

Where are you from: Im from South Africa

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? i can speak english and nederlands very good.

Race: Im a orc

Class: i m a hunter with my cat as a pet

Level : 70

Talent spec: i m a BM and i have the ultra Bm spec for raids and DPS

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 11000HP 1100AP but when i put aspact of the halwk on i get beter ap and i have a good gun so i do good dmg

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=blademass&searchType=all

Proffessions:i was BS and mining but i change to leatherwork and skinig so i can make me some imba gear.

Alts:i have a 25lvl roge but dont play alot with him
10 man instance experience/attunement:i help to clear karra and ZA it was hard and fun

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): We did a lot of heroic ins and i also did Gruul we clear it after a few times trying and we did it and it was hard but we beat Gruul

Reason for joining:The reason they i want to join the guild is to wow with good m8s and to biuld a good relasionship with whem and to help them and for them to help me. To play as a team and we all enjoy wow.Also to get the umba gear so we can farm Black temple

Previous Guilds:the Hightlanders but they whas a jong guild and not a lot of actoin

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.Monday-Monday and 19.30 im easy so any time is play time

Expectations: work wqork work and play wow and play wow and play wow

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: yes tell the end i want imba gear and i want to help to get the guild to nom 1 so it can be a imba guild

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from www.ventrilo.com. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? yes already have it

Last edited by blademass on Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:40 am

It looks like you just chucked your application together in about 5 seconds.

More info required please.

Link your Armory?
Profession Skills?
Raid Experience? (The word good is not enough)
Raid times?.....1930 hrs? Is that you can raid from that time and if so, to what time can you raid?

Or, are you not interested in raiding?

You have mentioned nothing about your previous guild(s). Why not?

All in all, not an impressive application. Your Hit rating is showing as being 40, which is very low.
Your RAP is showing to be 1100 which again, is very, very low.

Maybe the armory is not in date.

Please answer the questions fully.
Back to top Go down
MastaOfShape
Guild Officer
MastaOfShape

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:46 am

i agree wit smudge not mutch info , seems like a very fast application and doesn't seem to b taken seriuos
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Firstly, I'd like to say that this application is very poor. Try to atleast answer the questions with some heart and effort so it doesn't become so dull and boring.

Secondly, gear is ok although you need some major changes (neck, gems, trinkets etc)

Thirdly, why are you planning to leave BlackTemplars (which according to armory is your current guild)?

Forthly, I remember a Mechanar heroic run with you for not so long ago, and I must say that you didn't really impress me. The group was pretty poor, but as I remembered it you had a very negative and rude attitude towards the entire group.

Until further notice you do not get my vote, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Guild Officer
Cake

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm

This m8 is putting quite en effort to do a descent application. Ive sent him to apply on forum. It seems he has a bit of trouble completely understanding the goings of applying. He already changed his application once, but after i reread it i adviced him to descent application. After some intensive /w-ing i think i managed to clarify what is needed for an application. ATM he is giving his third try.

First of all i'd like to say i appreciate the effort and patience he is showing trying to join our guild. The /w-ing was quite exstensive. During these conversations it has gotten obvious e is very keen on joining us. Next to that he has expressed a good view on the progress-social game aspect: we are in this together and only with social cohesion gaming will be fun and progress will be made.

It seems he hasnt that much experience with fora and the social customs of the internet/wow, which could be the reason the initial application seemd a bit sloppy and insufficient.

Ill just wait for a proper application which will be posted by now or will follow shortly after my reply.
Back to top Go down
http://retboi.hyves.nl
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Retboi wrote:
This m8 is putting quite en effort to do a descent application. Ive sent him to apply on forum. It seems he has a bit of trouble completely understanding the goings of applying. He already changed his application once, but after i reread it i adviced him to descent application. After some intensive /w-ing i think i managed to clarify what is needed for an application. ATM he is giving his third try.

First of all i'd like to say i appreciate the effort and patience he is showing trying to join our guild. The /w-ing was quite exstensive. During these conversations it has gotten obvious e is very keen on joining us. Next to that he has expressed a good view on the progress-social game aspect: we are in this together and only with social cohesion gaming will be fun and progress will be made.

It seems he hasnt that much experience with fora and the social customs of the internet/wow, which could be the reason the initial application seemd a bit sloppy and insufficient.

Ill just wait for a proper application which will be posted by now or will follow shortly after my reply.

ok, explains alot and sounds good. we will see when updated
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Okay I watched ur gear, not bad imo, beimba says u can perform well in kara with ur currently gear.
Some things:
U say you have 1500 AP but armory says 1100
Markman > BM imo ;o
Tonkgun tfl :d
Get some more hit rating

If u have more questions bout a hunter, like talents build etc, please /w gôdrax ingame, i played a hunter for about a year Wink
Back to top Go down
blademass
Guild Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:47 pm

thanks m8s for reading the aplc .to to get to your questoins yes it does say my ap are 1100 but then i use aspact of the hawk it gives me more ap.im not so good in english becase i come from south africa and my home lang are afrikaans almost like nederlands .m8 i realy want to get in the guild becaese it sounds like u all are avery good ppl and i klike to help and be help by good ppl yes my gear is not of the best but if u have a good team u will do good in heric 10 and 25 inst and then all wil get beter gear.i did not have good friends do farm for bages thats they i dont have good gear but then i get good friend we can farm for badges and we all can get good gear and weapons.but i want to say thanks for reading and hope to hear from u m8s bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

"Markman > BM imo ;o" no, it's the other way around btw. BM > MM
Back to top Go down
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:22 pm

efac wrote:
"Markman > BM imo ;o" no, it's the other way around btw. BM > MM

Pie > cake, no wait its teh other way.
Tbh never liked BM ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:01 am

BM is the best specc dps wise unless you have an imba gear and you'd be survival. anyay BM > all hunter speccs >_>
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:05 am

Well anyway. I see his initial application has been edited and changed somewhat, which is good.

Played with him, tonight in MGT.
A few silly mistakes but we all made some so, no huge problem.

MGT is not the easiest of instances for a hunter to do, but, to be fair, he didnt do a bad job.

He knows where he can improve but he did ok.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial   Blademass.  BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blademass. BM Hunter - ACCEPTED as trial
Page 1 of 1