Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED

Go down 
+2
Willpowers
Guntard
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Empty
PostSubject: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:50 am

Character Name: Guntard

Where are you from: England

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? It better be good, I don't really have an excuse for it not to be! Wink

Race: Tauren

Class: Hunter

Level : 70

Talent spec: I alternate between BM 41/20 and cookie-cutter marks, I would probably go BM for raiding, unless you requested otherwise.

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) At the moment 1530 AP, 8.5k HP, 19% crit - This is marks specced though. Yeah I know my crit sucks Razz

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): Armory is down at the moment, as usual. should work when the armory is back up.
My gear is kind of lame, this character hasn't been 70 very long. I'm working on it, though... finding tanks on this server for the lose. I hope you can overlook the few dead slots and consider me for my amazing charm/skill/charisma etc... ahem.

Proffessions: 375 Skinning + Nothing! Still debating what to take, I'll powerlevel it when I decide :p

Alts: Used to be a bit of an altaholic so I've got a ton, don't play them very often anymore though.

10 man instance experience/attunement: None, never raided before (oh-oh!)

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): I've done pretty much everything pre-raid, although not extensively on this character as evidenced by his faction rep. :p

Reason for joining: I'm getting a bit sick of the atmosphere 90% of Bladefist has ("oh, this realm is dead, cry a river and sit in orgrimmar all day doing nothing" etc) and your guild looks like a nice bunch of people to enjoy the game with. Oh and I won't lie, it would be nice to see some raid content before WOTLK kills it all Smile

Previous Guilds: DEATHSKULL CLAN (If Unbearable reads this post, he will understand the reference) Other than that, nothing mentionable.

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: My current guild is just a group of people I know IRL/online, not a progressing guild.

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I'm unemployed at the moment, and the jobs I'm currently applying for are night shifts... so I'm probably the most flexible person you will ever meet, timewise. When do you need me? Heh. I probably play too much..

Expectations: GIRLS IN GUILD AND PHAT LOOTS.

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Of course, the more times we wipe the better the reward when we finally down him.

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? Yes, I already use vent, nothing new to me. You might have to tell me to shut the hell up occaisionally...

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply?
Saw your post on the Realm Forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:01 pm

yes, we have the girls... /point crit sucks! :O jk but it does, don't worry about it tho

"Talent spec: I alternate between BM 41/20 and cookie-cutter marks, I would probably go BM for raiding, unless you requested otherwise."

as a hunter you should say BM or gtfo.

atm we have LOTS of hunters joining but smudge will be healing anyway lol. OH and to all who read this, someone said that BM sucked eh? i remembered that ferocious inspiracion is a 3% increase of ALL dmg so for obvious reasons BM > MM and ofc the hunter won't be in the healers party... lol

i can say that we need more players for 25 man raids. so you get my vote... well anyone that join will get my vote (or not Razz) mostly because we need peeps.
Back to top Go down
Guntard
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Hehe, I pretty much do say BM or gtfo for PVE damage, I've been respeccing quite a bit lately for levelling pets and grinding honor and other silly things

MM is a much more interesting spec for the guildless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:48 pm

>>PHAT LOOTS.

Think hard about if you want to just join us for the ride of kara, then leave. We're not that kind of guild friend.
Back to top Go down
Renovate
Old Timer - Still Welcome
Renovate

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:13 am

SURIVAL 4 SKILLZ PEEPZ!

no but really, bm hunters can go die in a hole imo

oh wait a minute, i dont even have a say. but... i just love reading these posts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:24 am

aye. i laugh all the time. and yus survival... yummy dps, but for 10 man (which we are doing) isn't that great :< say renovate... you're a shammy. join mmkay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Armory is down. Cant check your gear.

We are kinda over crowded with hunters tbh.

But your expectations are a little strange. Girls n Loots? That dont look too good mate.
That comments sends me a message saying that you only want to join this guild to get geared up...Mmmmmm.....Not great!

At this moment in time, I cant give you a decision, until i see ur gear. I will however anticipate that this application will be rejected due to the amount of hunters we aalready have.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Sorry but we deffo do not need anymore hunters at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Guntard
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:39 am

Ok, fair enough.

The girls and loots comment was quite clearly a joke though. It's good that you guys are serious and all, but jesus you can still keep it light hearted Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:21 pm

yes, i try to sell my humour but there are simply no buyers :<
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Guntard wrote:
Ok, fair enough.

The girls and loots comment was quite clearly a joke though. It's good that you guys are serious and all, but jesus you can still keep it light hearted Smile

That really is not why your application has been rejected mate. It is simply because we have around 250'000 Hunters in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

efac wrote:
wts efac?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:48 am

Marest wrote:
efac wrote:
wts efac?

Wtb Efac and his humor!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:47 pm

hi linda /wave. smudge we actually have over nine thousand hunter!? :O such nice gear tbh :>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED   Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guntard, Hunter Extraudinaire! - REJECTED
Page 1 of 1