Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+3
Marest
Willpowers
donderslag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
donderslag
Guild Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Character Name: Donderslag

Where are you from: the Netherlands

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language?
Moderate

Race:
Troll

Class:
Shaman

Level :

Talent spec:
Current Enhanchment but i am willing to change to an other build. But i prefer enhanchment.

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing)
i am just dinged 70 today so my gear is like crap but anyway the link

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Donderslag

Proffessions:
none

Alts:
too much to name here ^^

10 man instance experience/attunement:
none

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids):
none

Reason for joining:
Because i like the name, my friends are in the guild also and i want to play with them aswel

Previous Guilds:
Vrije Radicalen

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:
because that guild suxs at social grounds
Thepink

When can you raid?...Please give days and times.
yes all days of the week untill 0:00 hour
Sunday i work untill 20:00

Expectations:

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?:
yes

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set?
yes
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Mmmmm, personally, I'm not sure on this one, mainly down to gear. Get cracking on some 70 instances and heroics friend, and mebbe some enchants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Lol will, hes my friend dont be to hard on him.

Last edited by Wolletje on Fri May 09, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:21 pm

I'll have to agree with will. a poor application imo, and you lack gear. your spec seems very.. weird. any comments on it?
Back to top Go down
donderslag
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:26 pm

You are right mate. my gear is crap, dont have any enchants and my spec is wierd. but this is my first char and i know if i join you i cant go kara with this type of gear ect. but then again this is my first char. i dont mind if i be resto, elemental or enhanchment. all i want is fun with this game. and i believe i can find the fun at this guild. so if you want to give some tips how i can join the guild that would be great.

Donderslag
Back to top Go down
Marest
Marest

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:44 pm

donderslag wrote:
You are right mate. my gear is crap, dont have any enchants and my spec is wierd. but this is my first char and i know if i join you i cant go kara with this type of gear ect. but then again this is my first char. i dont mind if i be resto, elemental or enhanchment. all i want is fun with this game. and i believe i can find the fun at this guild. so if you want to give some tips how i can join the guild that would be great.

Donderslag

sounds nice m8 Smile try do some 5-man instances and some easier heroics to get some gear, it will only take time.

on your spec, well, try the wow official forums or ask a shaman in our guild. if they are not busy they will be happy to help Smile
Link: http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?forumId=10021&sid=1

On spec, well, seems like we dont lack dps shamans within the guild atm, although we could need another healer if im not incorrect. Enhancement has never been a good spec for PvE, elemental is superiour imo. I've never played a shaman though (at least not on higher levels) so i shouldnt say too much about it Smile

green quality gems is enough for a first try on Kara. When it comes to enchants you dont need to spend 100's of gold on them, just try to fix some of the cheaper ones.

Very nice that you aim more on having fun than to progress, i like that Smile ^^
/Marest
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:09 pm

I have spoken to this guy tonight cos i didnt want to just accept him after reading the application and he seems a nice guy. I think he is also keen to join the guild as he have already spend quite some g on healing items as i said he would have to respec to resto. So that keeness shows me that he is willing to put effort into the guild and for that i give him my thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Godrax
Guild Officer
Godrax

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Your gear is idd kinda crap atm, but ur attitude to join the guild is good.
If I were you I should go and farm gear in 5manish instances/heroix.
If you got kara decent gear, apply agian for our guild Wink
Back to top Go down
donderslag
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Thanks for the nice reactions and the tips. This motivates me only more to join this guild.

Donderslag
Back to top Go down
Marest
Marest

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:01 pm

donderslag wrote:
Thanks for the nice reactions and the tips. This motivates me only more to join this guild.

Donderslag

Sounds awesome Smile thumps up from me!
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Ok.

Not impressed with the initial application, i mean, even the title was not how we like it but that aside, he has already spend a considerable amount of gold on healing gear, as we could use a Resto Shammy.

He has also been farming the instances he needs.

Like his attitude so application accepted but only as trial atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:52 pm

btw, are we boosting gear or are we trying to progress? i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Guys.. We are farming karazhan and you invite a guy who just dinged 70, who has got shit gear and probably havent even done a heroic mech yet. I know his attitude is good and that he probably is a very nice guy but we are aiming towards Zul'Aman not Attumen.

Flame me all you want but this is not progress..

Edit: I shall quote our guildmaster:

Smudge wrote:

We are recruiting mainly raid ready players
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Ok. In relation to progression, we are progressing nicely. We have enough ppl ready for ZA atm, so please dont get over excited when we recruit one or 2 ill geared players.

We will not be boosting and these players accept that before recruitment.

I mean, c'mon, whats wrong with allowing ppl into the guild for the social aspect and the fun, which is what this guild is all about.

It will not stop us from progressing. Surely people in the guild are not that daft, to think that just by recruiting one or two ill geared players, it will stop us from moving forward?

We have been recruiting mainly raid ready players and when I say mainly raid ready players desired, it dont say only raid ready!

Please if you have a problem in future with whom we recruit, maybe open up a different thread and not post it on someones application form!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Guys, you shoudnt expect that ZA+ geared people will just come and say hi to us. I'll see to it that he gets geared and ill try to improve my own gear in it aswell.

For recruits, you guys need feral druids; is this as in tanking or dps'ing? I'm gathering feral dps gear atm...
Back to top Go down
Marest
Marest

Male

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:58 pm

Wolletje wrote:
Guys, you shoudnt expect that ZA+ geared people will just come and say hi to us. I'll see to it that he gets geared and ill try to improve my own gear in it aswell.

For recruits, you guys need feral druids; is this as in tanking or dps'ing? I'm gathering feral dps gear atm...

feral is and will always be a tank spec, not a dps spec Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:32 pm

sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Wolletje wrote:
Guys, you shoudnt expect that ZA+ geared people will just come and say hi to us. I

I'm not. I expect people who are ready for Karazhan or just a heroic SP at least. Jesus people this is why Blizzard made pre-Quests! Because you can't just run into a raid instance in greenies from rampants...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED   Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donderslag - Shammy - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1