Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouge wanna join

Go down 
+2
Hemera
Linda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tranndru

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Character Name: Tranndruill

Where are you from:Denmark

Race: Belf

Class: Rouge

Level : 70

Talent spec:Sublety, but can specc whatever needed

Basic Stats ie. 518 stamina, 461 agility (full gladiator)

10 man instance experience/attunement: NOTHING

PvE experience:

NOTHING:(

Reason for joining:
I migrated from aggamagan to bladefist cause my m8 prinzeugen is here, and not a single raid spot on my old server

Raiding times are usually Friday and saturday at 20:00 hrs gametime

I can raid :
Friday 19-24
saturday 19-24
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Since I think Prinzeugen is a real great guy and I trust his judgement on you you will get my vote. Also you are really lucky that we are lacking dps atm so your chances will be very high!!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Took u long enought to get your butt over to this server,,, welcome my friend... like always u got my blessing...
Back to top Go down
Hemera
Guild Member
Hemera

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:00 am

More Danes!

/sign
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 am

Under 16 and in PVP gear.
Don't you have like...some real gear?
Also, you spelt Rogue wrong.
Back to top Go down

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:16 am

Hi there...

Just like Prinzeugen I played with this Rogue on Agamaggan... He is capable enough... Nice guy in an Instance and outside... So as it stands he has my vote... His gear might be PvP but atleast it is good gear...

Yours sincerely... Nezoa Sad
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Ok. Guys.
He is only 15 but he has been spoken highly of, by you guys, who know him so that makes good sense already.

He may have PVP gear but as Nezoa says, it is better that grenns or blues. I staterd off Kara with PVP gear (Easy Epics) and it is more that enought for Kara, which was designed for just blue gear. So, i am not concerned about him in PVP gear. We are not DoD.

My IRL Brother playes a 70 Rogue and he was kitted out in all Glad set. He raided Kara and was farming it well ans replaced his PVP gear in no time.
We really could use rogues in the guild and if he is a good player and a nice guy, as ppl say, then he gets my vote.

Application Accepted. /w for invite. Gz.
Back to top Go down
Goyial
Old Timer - Still Welcome

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Do gotta l2spell his class name right tho..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Forum Admin
Linda

Female
Number of posts : 117

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Maybe its a typo!
Back to top Go down
https://theconspiracyguild.forumotion.com
Marest
Guild Officer and Forum Admin
Marest

Male
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:51 pm

I do tons of typos dailies, and u dont poke me for that Razz give the guy a break. His gear is fine, a respec of combat and he is good to go. We have all been 15. Thing is, i was 16 when i was leading tons of 20-25 year olds in aq. They never blamed me. They got surprised when they found out my age. So please, give him a honest chance! Hope his english is fine tho Smile welcome to the Conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rouge wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge wanna join   Rouge wanna join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge wanna join
Page 1 of 1