Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudeitsacow
Guild Member
Dudeitsacow

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-15

LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED   LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:44 am

Character Name: Dudeitsacow

Where are you from: Belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? More than adequate, I even spent 3 months in your beautiful country (grovel,grovel) in addition to my studies.

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Level : 70

Talent spec: Enhancement atm, but willing to respec if needed

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) AP 870 / 8K HP

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Dudeitsacow

Proffessions: none

Alts: Dudeitsme, lvl 70 hunter

10 man instance experience/attunement: None, but I'm willing to work on attunement if required.

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): 5 man instances, normal + heroic

Reason for joining: lots of friends in guild + one of them even closely related (ahum...)

Previous Guilds: Carpe Jugulum

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM:

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. anyday/anytime from 20.00 hr onwards

Expectations: Be able to grow together with the guild both in abilities/gear and the pursuit of succes in whatever lies ahead after Kara.
(mushy but true)

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: I like to finish what i started.

When raiding, we use softwares like Team Speak. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I've got Ventrilo,Teamspeak + Skype.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Guild Master
Smudge

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED   LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:03 am

Ok...I see you applied a while ago and you application was rejected.

I have played with you since and spoke with you on skype and like the way you play and the fact that you seem like a nice guy.

I would love you more if you socket your empty gems...but I will give you an invite.

I ask you to be patient for raid slots and I will also say that although we do do the odd normal ins, I cant guarentee that we can dedicate much time to gear you up as we are moving on in guild progress but will see what we can do.

Application Accepted as trial.
Back to top Go down
Willpowers
Guild Member
Willpowers

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED   LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:38 pm

How do you not know your age,lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED   LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL70 shammy eager to join - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1